• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen 3.jpg

How long ago did you order and were you notified it was coming??
I ordered like March 20th i think, yes Scott sent me tracking last night and looks like it was overnight or 2 day shipped! I have been in contact with him every week since March, im sure he was tired of seeing my email pop up but he was always quick to reply back!

I ordered like March 20th i think, yes Scott sent me tracking last night and looks like it was overnight or 2 day shipped! I have been in contact with him every week since March, im sure he was tired of seeing my email pop up but he was always quick to reply back!
Glad you got yours!
I am wondering if this shipment is large enough to fulfill all orders placed at this point.

No, not all orders, our demand is too large for that, but after next week let's see where we stand, should have everyone up to June 1 shipped...at least. That would make our worst backorder about 60 days out of a stated 90 days...
Hey it’s still a big improvement!

I noticed on your website it says Leupold "has lost their way" what does that mean exactly?

I noticed on your website it says Leupold "has lost their way" what does that mean exactly?
I will get into that soon....but in a nutshell, I deem them to be a "woke" corporation that embraces the principles of "cancel culture" in how they treat their dealers, a once proud American company that is now the "Anti-Vortex" of the optics world. They are so messed up right now. The product quality is going downhill too, befitting a company that behaves the way they do. In the end, the small business owner gets screwed, and you, the consumer, will ultimately pay the price (literally) if they get their way.

Last edited:
No, not all orders, our demand is too large for that, but after next week let's see where we stand, should have everyone up to June 1 shipped...at least. That would make our worst backorder about 60 days out of a stated 90 days...
Are gen3 6-36 orders from the july4th sale going to be delayed more than usual due to the warehouse move? Hope that isn’t the case.

Thanks Hiders, we have a "spy" who squawks about our sales to a certain manufacturer....nice to be cyber-stalked.

Don't forget, the special promotion on Kowa 77mm spotting scopes and Genesis binoculars ends this Friday!

Scott

Thanks Hiders, we have a "spy" who squawks about our sales to a certain manufacturer....nice to be cyber-stalked.

Don't forget, the special promotion on Kowa 77mm spotting scopes and Genesis binoculars ends this Friday!

Scott
That's F;d Up.

Thanks for all you do for us Scott. Those Sightron S8's i've gotten from you during your sale a while back are incredible.

Kilo 10k is on the way! Thank you Scott, much appreciated!
Just wanted to let everyone know that when Scott mentioned the kilo 10k arrived, I wanted to get them before a PRS match this Saturday that I'm attending to try them out. Also there's a few people at the last match that were interested in them and wanted to check them out so I was hoping I'd be able to show them as well. There was a slight delay from when he thought he would have them in hand, so I asked him if he could 2nd day air mail it to me and I would pay the extra fees obviously.
Scott went above and beyond. Instead of charging me the extra fee for 2nd day air and shipping them out, he found a shop a few hours away from me that had them in stock and worked out a deal with them to ship them to me.
So he went out of his way to save me extra shipping costs and they are due to arrive before the match with a bit of time to spare! Thank you Scott, I'm extremely happy with your service and will be sure to let others know!

Status
Not open for further replies.