• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna spend more but the tournament winnings didn’t break in our favor so that shut that down. That being said any day you can break even tournament fishing is a good day.

Reactions: Warpspeed and lash
I was gonna spend more but the tournament winnings didn’t break in our favor so that shut that down. That being said any day you can break even tournament fishing is a good day.
Shoulda threw some weights in them 😄. Congrats on breaking even!

Getting ready to price some scopes out shortly. Thanks for sale Scott!

Reactions: lash
Received tracking about an hour ago. 2 Razor G3s, order date April 21, 2023.

G3 ordered on April 16 shipped Friday as well.

Thanks again Scott for great deals and great service.

Liberty Optics should be everyone's first stop when looking for optics!

Sorry it's been taking so long folks
Nothing to be sorry about

Original estimates were up to 120 days. That's still only about 10% off on a timeline you don't even control.

We should all understand that we got in line with production. It's the sales that make it worth the wait though. Thanks again

That's because I've already spent will in to 5 figures with you this year.
Doesn't take long when everything we want is 2k a pop

Shoulda threw some weights in them 😄. Congrats on breaking even!

Getting ready to price some scopes out shortly. Thanks for sale Scott!
Thank you, this tournament don’t play games, they cut the fish open on the dock and teams have been DQ’d for water being in the wrong place even if it was an accident.

Checking this thread feels like checking the r/NFA mega thread for approval times for suppressors lol. Biting at the bit. What do you guys reckon is the best budget/value spotting scope for shooting out to 1k max offered in these sales?

I received my vortex razor lht 4.5-22 and am very pleased with it so far !

Thanks again Scott for the great service !

Attachments

• 20230830_091323.jpg
    20230830_091323.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 98
Awesome rig ^^^^

Hiders,

The August sale is over. The door is shut for the Burris and Steiner discounts. FYI, the Steiner prices went up on August 1, we were able to hold that back for our sale but moving forward you will see a higher price on Steiner.

We will continue with Vortex for now.

If you ordered from us recently and have not been invoiced, don't worry. It's been a long month, it's a holiday weekend, and I have a posse of old friends landing here at the airport for a few days visit, so work will not be a priority until Thursday night.

Thank you my friends!

Scott

For those of us, that took advantage of the 4th of July sale, Bon Jovi would say: " Ohoh! We're halfway there!" :D

Thanks for everything you do, Scott!

Are you planning to offer the new 13-39x56 Razor Spotting Scope?

I love my 27-60x85 but at half the weight, and 2/3 the length and diameter if the glass is similar then the 13-39 would definitely be way easier to pack around while hunting when I don’t need the extra magnification.

Reactions: Germnguy
Are you planning to offer the new 13-39x56 Razor Spotting Scope?

I love my 27-60x85 but at half the weight, and 2/3 the length and diameter if the glass is similar then the 13-39 would definitely be way easier to pack around while hunting when I don’t need the extra magnification.
Of course my friend, should be added to the website this weekend!

Reactions: TikkaVortexFan
Of course my friend, should be added to the website this weekend!

Perfect, would we be looking at the same 4 to 6 week lead time as the rest of them? Debating if it would be better to order soon or wait until the Veterans Day Sale.

What’s the estimated ship date for the tripods? Was ordered around 8/31.

Sorry guys , I can’t found the Impact 4000 LRF on Liberty optics page. Anyone minds to post the link?

Reactions: AXMC
Status
Not open for further replies.