• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics "Liberty Optics and Snipers Hide, Always a Great Match"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to order it but Scott removed it from his front pages right?

Because they're gone!!

bugs-bunny-daffy-duck.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dave62677 and lash
I ordered in June and am still waiting so I’d say yes.
I ordered a Vortex from Liberty in May, still not here and I need another one but can’t wait 3-4 months. I found some good deals elsewhere so unfortunately gotta go that direction.

Reactions: roberthu526
May??? Send me your name, that should not be....
My bad Scott, had started to order a pair of Binocs in May on the deal, but instead ordered a Razor scope in early June. My apologies I should have double checked my order date.

I ordered the first week of June and got an update saying I was number 20 on the list at the end of last week. Not sure what quantity typically ships but that may give everyone an idea of where you are in the queue.

Thanks Hiders, back in the saddle today, never underestimate the pain upon returning after taking 16 days off of work. I did keep tabs on things but little else. I am slogging through all the emails, PMs, orders, invoices, etc. and will be going full throttle until I am caught up, which admittedly might not be until tomorrow night.

The only new product news I have is the Sightron SVIII 5-40x56 with the MH-6 reticle (Christmas Tree) is back in stock for now. We have added to the website.

Thanks for your patience!

Scott

Thanks Hiders, back in the saddle today, never underestimate the pain upon returning after taking 16 days off of work. I did keep tabs on things but little else. I am slogging through all the emails, PMs, orders, invoices, etc. and will be going full throttle until I am caught up, which admittedly might not be until tomorrow night.

The only new product news I have is the Sightron SVIII 5-40x56 with the MH-6 reticle (Christmas Tree) is back in stock for now. We have added to the website.

Thanks for your patience!

Scott
Do you have an estimate on when the June orders will be shipped?

Do you have an estimate on when the June orders will be shipped?
I would assume there was a ton of gen 3 orders in June. If you ordered on the 2nd you’re probably getting a scope soon. However, if it was later in the month you’ll probably need to be patient. That was one of his longest sales with a little bit more off than usual…

Hey Scott with all the Gen III's you have on order, you should have Vortex them made in Black.
Wonder if he could do it like a group buy, and if he makes it to xxx units then they will run them type thing...

Would save him from having to front the order without knowing enough of us would put our money up

Missed this sale. Can we expect another one around Black Friday? Friend needs a set of vortex fury HDs.

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Scott lately? Just wondering what is going on because he had been pretty responsive in the past.

Nope, not since end of last week.
I sent a message to him Sunday to which he replied on Monday night saying he would have an update the following day. I followed up again on Tuesday but have not heard back.

I sent a message to him Sunday to which he replied on Monday night saying he would have an update the following day. I followed up again on Tuesday but have not heard back.
He let me know it’s me not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.