• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liberty optics? Where did they go?

Just dealt with Scott this past week and have a package arriving Tuesday from him. Wonder if they had to take the thread down due to other dealers complaining about him and his prices.

The forum is requiring px-selling businesses to become commercial vendors on the site or they will be banned. May just be working out the details with site staff.

Last edited:
The forum is requiring px-selling businesses to become commercial vendors on the site or they will be banned. May just be working out the details with site staff.

Well, no one has contacted me yet in any way shape or form.

I hope that thread was not deleted permanently.

At any rate, all Razor Gen II orders (new model) have been transmitted to Vortex. Should be shipping in the next few days.

Steiner, all orders locked in at Steiner and we are waiting for scopes (M7-Xi)

Sig Kilo3000, still waiting on stock.

Thanks for the Bushnell orders and for taking advantage of the 20% rebate!

That is all I have for now.

Scott

At any rate, all Razor Gen II orders (new model) have been transmitted to Vortex. Should be shipping in the next few days.

Scott
That post is gone.

Scott

Have any Kilo3000 been released into the wild yet?

Scott

It says you’re a commercial supporter by your name, so there likely isn’t any issue on that front.

Scott is the man! May have to order a new Razor and a PST Gen2 for my daughter once I move an ATACR. Only went with it because of the Mil-C, but the EBR-7C will fit the bill and offer some extra funds for other toys.

Hi Frank, thanks for posting that...so the mystery deepens hahahaaa

It bears mentioning to the uninformed, that Frank has always taken care of us. Even when it was politically or economically advantageous to him to cut the line, he stood firm. I even called in a a favor on behalf of a friend that I had no business calling in, and he came through (BTW Frank, the woman involved was totally certifiable, sorry man...)

Franks owes us nothing, and we owe him quite a bit. Thanks again, man.

Scott

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Scott awesome guy to work with and the pricing is always on point, looking forward to my new scope arriving! Thanks again

Last edited:
I know, Bro. You are top of the list

We're at the mercy of Steiner. If it ends up being April then that's fine too. I'm patient.

You said 2-3 month delay, so I was waiting to reach back out til after that. When you said first week of March in this thread, that got me excited!

Thanks for all the deals last year too!!

Last edited:
Absolutely the best deals and that thread had the "secret sauce" feel to it that really enticed one to buy lol. Here's hoping it can be restored.

Man, I hope Vortex ships this next week. Already have my build in the vise, and ready to be topped off with the new reticle. I've been lookin' daily for a "They've shipped" message. I'm itching to go ting some steel.

Man, I hope Vortex ships this next week. Already have my build in the vise, and ready to be topped off with the new reticle. I've been lookin' daily for a "They've shipped" message. I'm itching to go ting some steel.
I have been waiting a couple months for mine.

I got my receipt in the mail today. So, that's a step forward.

All AMGs have a less than one week ship time right now.

Got notice the first batch of our Razors will ship this upcoming week 100%, keep in mind first come first served and will ship in the exact order received.

M7Xi came in the mail today!

Only had about 30 seconds to mess with it before heading out of town but very early impressions are good!

Did you get a shipping notification or it just showed up? I'm waiting on mine but I'm out of town.

Just showed up, though my order was a little different because I originally ordered an M5Xi and then returned that as soon as I got it because I wanted the M7 instead. So not sure if I would be the right one to ask.

I have a receipt, now how long before it shows up?

I just got one in the mail yesterday as well. If these are drop shipping direct from Vortex, do they send me a tracking number or does it just show up? Scott @LibertyOptics do you know how they handle things? Either way, thanks once again for an awesome deal, you’re the man!

Reactions: Kawi
Post #31 says the batch of razors will ship this week. So I'm expecting to just see mine arrive in the next week or three.
Unless word goes out otherwise.

Thanks folks, if you get a receipt that means it pretty much showtime. I hang on to those if there is no shipping imminent just to avoid threads like these :)

Vortex, they are still a bit slow post-SHOT but rest assured all of you are in their system as an order...

I will always send a tracking number. "Just browsing" please email me. Thanks.

Exciting. Time to reload my email.

Reloading again.

Once more.
I'll be patient and wait again for 30-40 seconds.
In all serioisness though, a big Thank you again Scott.
I'm very glad I ordered through you and appreciate your willingness to put the work into helping us all get the best deal possible.
Now, I've gotta go check my emails!

Reactions: Basher
Exciting. Time to reload my email.

Reloading again.

Once more.
I'll be patient and wait again for 30-40 seconds.
In all serioisness though, a big Thank you again Scott.
I'm very glad I ordered through you and appreciate your willingness to put the work into helping us all get the best deal possible.
Now, I've gotta go check my emails!

We must be one of the last 20 orders. Very excited to get mine mounted up!

Reactions: DaleGribble82
We must be one of the last 20 orders. Very excited to get mine mounted up!
My new build is in my vise, new mount should arrive tomorrow, and scope... I can feel it, these final tracking numbers mine, yours, and, Kawi.