• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Liberty Optics

Runamuk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2009
Southern IN
I've been around the hide for a little while now and have read a number of posts about some of the vendors here, and honestly I take most of that with a grain of salt and spend my money at the same local places I always have. Until now...I "needed" two scopes and couldn't locate them at my go to places so I called Scott at Liberty Optics, best move I've made in awhile! The guy is super easy to work with and actually wants you to walk away feeling good about the transaction. Outstanding prices and outstanding service, he'll be getting all of my business from here on out.
You can see by my post count that I don't say much here and when I do post I try to make it something worth posting about. Do yourself a favor next time your looking for a scope and give him a call, I'll bet money you'll be glad you did.

If Liberty Optics has what I want in stock, I will normally get it from there. I can't say that I've sent a huge amount of money his way (probably $4-5K over the last 9 years) but he remembers me, always gives a good price, and seems to genuinely appreciate my business. That means something to me and I will send as much of my optics business his way as I can and recommend him to others when they ask.

Just placed my first order with Scott. Good comms and so far so good.

Just got a tracking #, man is this guy fast!!! stays on top of your stuff. so far 10 out of 10!!

There are a few Hide vendors that stand out. Scott at Liberty is one of them. He has gone out of his way for customers, myself included. Others would do well to try and emulate him.

I bought my last scope and mount from him and couldn't have been happier. Great guy, great service, and I'll be ordering another scope from him in the very near future.

All 3 of the big "glass" vendors on the hide are outstanding.

Liberty Optocs
Europtics
Sport Optics

I buy from all 3 beacuse honestly, they are all fantastic, have great prices and are knowledgable.

There are a few Hide vendors that stand out. Scott at Liberty is one of them. He has gone out of his way for customers, myself included. Others would do well to try and emulate him.

+1 Scott is a great guy to to deal with.

I called Scott on a Saturday during lunch time. He answered the phone personally, no voice mail, and off the cuff was able to give me exacting measurements for the rings I needed for my SPR with my scope. He then proceeded to quote price and availability, while sitting there letting me interrupt his lunch at a restaurant. He even knew what he had in stock that would fit my needs and call me back 15 minutes later with the order ready to ship. This guy ladies and gents, is my new man crush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my Steiner 5-25 MSR delivered to the office.

I agree! Scott was awesome to deal with for sure, and the price was unbeatable! My future optics purchases will be done with him as well!

I can't stop messing with the scope lol. I should be working.

Links to this guy? Gonna be in the market for a "nicer" scope!

Fantastic vendor and goes out of his way to help out customers - even us international ones.

Scott is no doubt my optics guy. I've made 8-10 purchases from him without the slightest hiccup. I always recommend him to all my friends!