• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

LIberty Safe The Bud Lite of Safes

would never buy a safe , guns are far more fun to look at hung on the wall with love and care than jammed in a metal box that takes far to long to get into than it's worth. safes cost too much money for the space they take up . and even liberty knows it which is why they are pushing so hard to keep people away from there subpar product helping you save money for more guns and ammo we should all be thanking them for that at least .

Reactions: pmclaine
Well at least they are smart enough to listen. That's way more than basically any other company in similar circumstances have done so good for them for that. They identified a problem that honestly didn't used to exist like it does now and I'm sure they do in fact use that database to help their customers as they say. This is an example of the people voicing their opinions and this big company doing something about it so he, let's take a win when we get one fellas.

Edit: I hadn't made it to the part about liberty selling and who their owners are now. To hell with them

Last edited:
You tried to explain how it works in the "real world" eh?

And what is the extent of your "real world " experience?

Because right now my money's on you being a fucking 1st year law student at devry or some shit so you think you are Johnnie Cochran

Hey now,

He/she/him/her/they/them is getting solids C's at Southern New Hampshire University.

• Haha
Reactions: ...
For $500 Get a used document vault thats like 30 years old with a S&G Group 2 lock and glass relocker. 1300 pounds not including any shit inside. Actual 350⁰ 1 hour rating.
ty---so much bitching and some of us are just "ok so who to buy safes from now"

You avoid all these products?? https://us.pg.com/brands/

If so good job. Nike, Adidas, google, Ben n Jerrys, Bank of America (closed my acct), LuLu Lemon, Goodyear Tires, NFL (not one game since "End Racism" was painted on the field), the MLB, NHL (I am excited to watch again bc they got rid of Pride nights), I never drank Bud Light it was/is piss, all fast food...I do a lot better than most people.

Some companies are VERY hard to avoid like Youtube (I watch what I can on Rumble but its small right now),

THANK GOD the UFC will never go woke!! Dana White is the MAN!!!
Yes! I’ve been avoiding them for years. I use Schlick, Snuggle cheer Palmolive Colgate Huggies etc…there always another option

try this app. https://publicsq.com/

Our Values​

Pro-Life
Pro-Family
Pro-Freedom

Last edited:
So, if someone were to have a Liberty safe and HAS mosplaced the combination, they simply need to take it to their neighbors house while their neighbor is on vacation 'till the 13th, make an anonymous tip about Damning Jan 6th footage being inside, and wait until the Fedboi's arrive with the combo?
I'll pass the word along if I find anybody in that kind of unfortunate situation.

The biggest reason not to have an electronic combo is the fact if there is an EMP. YOU will not be able to get to all that cool shit in your safe....Until you cut them open.

And the fact that the manufacturer willingly gave them the bypass code? Fuck them.
The thing I always found bizarre about Liberty:

Even if you have a mechanical lock on the safe, they would indicate that you void your warranty if you change the combo.

So I had a locksmith come over an install an X09 lock immediately….

Last edited:
Apple refused to unlock the Pensacola shooters I phone. They had a warrant. Apparently they provided "gigabytes" of info though. No backdoor to unlock the phone. I wonder why? Because they have dirt on every human that has one of their phones and only they want access to it to dispense as they see fit.

We don't know what was in the warrant. But, it's pretty simple. If they had a warrant for the residence to look for "XYZ" and "XYZ" could be contained within the safe, they can search it.
Apple had a warrant presented to them…

The shooter had an iPhone. The shooter was stupid enough to back his phone up to iCloud. The PHONE was encrypted, not the backups in iCloud.

Apple has setup the iPhone so that they can’t get data off the phone as they don’t have the encryption keys… it’s a whole ‘nother story if you’re stupid enough to send everything to iCloud.

The Israelis made sure the FBI doesn’t need Apple to get into an iPhone.
All they did was start weaponizing flaws found in iOS the moment they are discovered.

All a LEO needs to do is taken the phone into evidence, and then wait for a vulnerability to be discovered. Then they fire up the phone, which is unlikely to have been magically updated to the current version of iOS, and use the vulnerability to get into the phone.

What you need to do is set the phone to wipe itself after 3 failed unlock attempts.

Of course, I’ve gotta wonder why anyone would be so concerned about them looking at your phone. Privacy aside, what’s the big deal? I’ve got plenty of gun toting yahoo buddies I text with, and still it’s not an issue.

…and if you’re concerned about that, don’t leave the country with your phone and return: Customs has the ability to require you to allow them to look at your phone when you return… and you can;t say “no.” Honestly, I’m still not sure how that’s even remotely legal, but it’s a fact.

The manufacturer says they are EMP resistant? When you find out it’s not I’m sure they will send someone over right away. Trust no one. Especially a company that will sell your ass out.

Hell even Apple won’t unlock a phone for the FBI IIRC

Apple refused to unlock the Pensacola shooters I phone. They had a warrant. Apparently they provided "gigabytes" of info though. No backdoor to unlock the phone. I wonder why? Because they have dirt on every human that has one of their phones and only they want access to it to dispense as they see fit.

We don't know what was in the warrant. But, it's pretty simple. If they had a warrant for the residence to look for "XYZ" and "XYZ" could be contained within the safe, they can search it.

Fourth Amendment​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

As far as the company giving out the backdoor code to get in it? They don't have too that was their choice. As far as me buying one of their safes? Never going to happen.

Stirring shit? Well, hell yeah!
I have not read past the first page yet. So if this has been covered already. Just skip on by.
Apple did not refuse to open the phone. The FBI wanted the back door access code built into all Apple phones. They refused that request. Apple told the FauxBI that they would open the individual phone if they had a warrant for that individual phone. What was put out in the media/propaganda arm of the government was an effort to strong arm Apple.

All they did was start weaponizing flaws found in iOS the moment they are discovered.

All a LEO needs to do is taken the phone into evidence, and then wait for a vulnerability to be discovered. Then they fire up the phone, which is unlikely to have been magically updated to the current version of iOS, and use the vulnerability to get into the phone.

What you need to do is set the phone to wipe itself after 3 failed unlock attempts.

Of course, I’ve gotta wonder why anyone would be so concerned about them looking at your phone. Privacy aside, what’s the big deal? I’ve got plenty of gun toting yahoo buddies I text with, and still it’s not an issue.

…and if you’re concerned about that, don’t leave the country with your phone and return: Customs has the ability to require you to allow them to look at your phone when you return… and you can;t say “no.” Honestly, I’m still not sure how that’s even remotely legal, but it’s a fact.
Patriot Act. The three levels of contacts that they can use for investigative purposes. Do you know everyone that your buddies do? Of the ones that you don't know. They can go another level or two beyond that. It's like the game 6 levels to Kevin Bacon. Nevermind the other bullshit built into the so called Patriot Act.
But if you don't mind having an authoritarian government.

Reactions: Bender
Let's make this whole fiasco make sense, and this guy stated it perfectly in the video below...they were going to get inside the container, no matter what. I worked in an Al Fah bet eh gent si down the road for almost ten years; we had a lot of safes, hell everyone had two drawer safe at their desk...people would forget the combo, leave the organization, or what not, there was always a combo locked in another safe for the security safe people to have a back door...when that didn't work, they'd just get it drilled to get inside, fill the hole, paint it, put on a new lock and get it back in service somewhere else. Does that mean I agree with Liberty giving out the master code, nope, sure don't...but the folks that wanted in it were going to get in it one way or another, and they wouldn't give .0001% of a fuck to destroy the safe in the process.

Alright, on to the video, it's disturbing that duder has a crumb (or something) in his beard...for those of you that may not have noticed it, you're welcome...🤪

Just read through all 5 pages. Three questions remain:

1. Is Malum Prohibuttplug a lawyer?

2. Did mcameron's head finally explode?
Man that guy digs his heals in deep when he is debated. I can only imagine how much blood pressure meds he must be on.

3. Do I need to add Liberty Safe to my boycott list? Malum/mcameron, thoughts?

Just read through all 5 pages. Three questions remain:

1. Is Malum Prohibuttplug a lawyer?

2. Did mcameron's head finally explode?
Man that guy digs his heals in deep when he is debated. I can only imagine how much blood pressure meds he must be on.

3. Do I need to add Liberty Safe to my boycott list? Malum/mcameron, thoughts?
Well, consider this;

Liberty gave the fbi the backdoor code to essentially ALL liberty safes with electronic locks.

Does that make you feel more or less secure if you were to decide to purchase a liberty safe ?

Or, to put it another way.......are you comfortable with any third party sharing your login/password to their website with the government ? (Think banking websites, as an example). Particularly if the same third party was not legally compelled to do so (just like libertywas not legally compelled to do so).

Well, consider this;

Liberty gave the fbi the backdoor code to essentially ALL liberty safes with electronic locks.

Does that make you feel more or less secure if you were to decide to purchase a liberty safe ?

Or, to put it another way.......are you comfortable with any third party sharing your login/password to their website with the government ? (Think banking websites, as an example). Particularly if the same third party was not legally compelled to do so (just like libertywas not legally compelled to do so).
You think they use the same master code for every lock? You don't really believe that do you? Why would they need to look it up by serial number in order to give out the code? I doubt every lock has a unique master code, but I'd be willing to bet a ridiculous amount of money that the code they gave out won't open the safe in my house.

You think they use the same master code for every lock? You don't really believe that do you? Why would they need to look it up by serial number in order to give out the code? I doubt every lock has a unique master code, but I'd be willing to bet a ridiculous amount of money that the code they gave out won't open the safe in my house.
OK, let me answer your question with a question;

What would make you think that a lock or safe manufacturer would change a master code ? Do you know what kind of logistical/customer support nightmare that would create if they did so ?

Oh, and why do you suppose the fbi even bothered to call liberty if liberty DIDN'T use the same master code for all locks ?

Besides, let's suppose for a minute that they made a unique master code for each lock. Who cares ? In the case of liberty, they rolled over like a dog in heat and coughed it up without so much as a warrant compelling them to do so.

Reactions: JR_77 and jakelly
OK, let me answer your question with a question;

What would make you think that a lock or safe manufacturer would change a master code ? Do you know what kind of logistical/customer support nightmare that would create if they did so ?

Oh, and why do you suppose the fbi even bothered to call liberty if liberty DIDN'T use the same master code for all locks ?

Besides, let's suppose for a minute that they made a unique master code for each lock. Who cares ? In the case of liberty, they rolled over like a dog in heat and coughed it up without so much as a warrant compelling them to do so.
Why don't you pose your inquiry to a locksmith or safe technician. I'm not in the business, I have been the safe custodian for several work places I was in, that's as close to being a safe/lock expert as I can stretch. Did you bother watching the video I posted a few messages above this garbage? That video was made by a guy that is in the business...maybe watch that, then get back to me. Y'all sure get butthurt when someone posts something that doesn't agree exactly with your line of thinking...point to the spot on the below picture to where Liberty hurt you.

hurt.jpg

Why don't you pose your inquiry to a locksmith or safe technician. I'm not in the business, I have been the safe custodian for several work places I was in, that's as close to being a safe/lock expert as I can stretch. Did you bother watching the video I posted a few messages above this garbage? That video was made by a guy that is in the business...maybe watch that, then get back to me. Y'all sure get butthurt when someone posts something that doesn't agree exactly with your line of thinking...point to the spot on the below picture to where Liberty hurt you.

View attachment 8224088
I have zero idea what your point is. That's if indeed, you have one.

But, I'll respond by saying "fine, if you want to spend your money with people/companies that will sell out your civil rights as guaranteed by the constitution for a buck, by all means, have at it".

Last edited:
I have zero idea what your point is. That's if indeed, you have one.

But, I'll respond by saying "fine, if you want to spend your money with people/companies that will sell your civil rights as guaranteed by the constitution for a buck, by all means, have at it".
My point is, you haven't made one. They don't use "one master code" for every safe. How stupid would that be? That one code gets out and it turns every single safe into an open door for everyone, LE and burgers alike. They have a master code so the safe can be opened if something happens to the one person that set the owner code...go back and read what I wrote in the post with the video. It's near impossible for me to understand how illiterate or intentionally ignorant some people are.

THEY WERE GOING TO GET INTO THE SAFE REGARDLESS IF THEY WERE GIVEN THE MASTER CODE OR NOT.

For fuck sakes, they would have just cut the safe in half if that's what it took to get inside.

I already gave Liberty my money for a gun safe, if anyone should be pissed off about this it is those of us that already own them. I am disappointed that Liberty gave up the master code; that was one of several ways they were going to use to get in the safe anyway...If you can't wrap your head around that fact, please feel obligated to put me in your "ignore" group so I don't have to see mental drivel of you trying to put a thought together, replying to something I post, that gets your panties in a twist.

My point is, you haven't made one. They don't use "one master code" for every safe. How stupid would that be? That one code gets out and it turns every single safe into an open door for everyone, LE and burgers alike. They have a master code so the safe can be opened if something happens to the one person that set the owner code...go back and read what I wrote in the post with the video. It's near impossible for me to understand how illiterate or intentionally ignorant some people are.

THEY WERE GOING TO GET INTO THE SAFE REGARDLESS IF THEY WERE GIVEN THE MASTER CODE OR NOT.

For fuck sakes, they would have just cut the safe in half if that's what it took to get inside.

I already gave Liberty my money for a gun safe, if anyone should be pissed off about this it is those of us that already own them. I am disappointed that Liberty gave up the master code; that was one of several ways they were going to use to get in the safe anyway...If you can't wrap your head around that fact, please feel obligated to put me in your "ignore" group so I don't have to see mental drivel of you trying to put a thought together, replying to something I post, that gets your panties in a twist.
Your wish is my command.

Ignore.

• Love
Reactions: Cowpokey
Getting into the safe was never the contentious part.....well all know they were going to get in.

It's the freely handing out information the police had no legal right to have thats the issue.

This is very much akin to your cellphone company handing over your call logs to the FBI just because they call up and ask for it.....

....if the FBI wants my calls, they have ways to get it, but private industries shouldn't be handing out customer sensitive info just on request.
I completely agree with you, whether what I posted looks that way or not. I don't know if they had a legal right to get in the safe or not; I'm not a lawyer or law enforcement person*. I'm just another dude with an opinion on the interwebs like everyone else in this thread...unless I missed some validated credentials of a SME...

*Edit Add: have we seen the search warrant? Did the search warrant include the safe? Would the search warrant need to specify the safe was included? Does a search warrant for a property include everything in the property? Maybe that has been spelled out in this thread and I missed it?

Getting into the safe was never the contentious part.....well all know they were going to get in.

It's the freely handing out information the police had no legal right to have thats the issue.

This is very much akin to your cellphone company handing over your call logs to the FBI just because they call up and ask for it.....

....if the FBI wants my calls, they have ways to get it, but private industries shouldn't be handing out customer sensitive info just on request.
Exactly. (y)

None of us know what the code they gave out does. I know it makes me like those campaign contributions even less.

When you are going to get raped, you have two choices. Lay back and enjoy it or fight like a bandit. Either way you are going to get a dick in your butthole.

I think I'm going to fight. Maybe they will kill me.

Just because it inevitable doesn't mean it should be easy.

As I mentioned before… After purchasing a liberty safe back in the day, and realizing that the warranty would be voided if I changed the original combination… that was an absolute hint and a half that you needed to be concerned about whether or not they had the combination somewhere.

Easiest thing to do is to install a new lock from another vendor. In my case, I use an X09….