• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lifters?

In the beginning it was a lot of trial and error. Once past that part it was just like it was before. Only scary part is the prosthetic is only rated to 275lbs. I exceed that weight limit more often then not. Moving events in strongman comps are my biggest weakness. I get it done in the allowed time but Im always last in those events.
As far as cool people, the Strongman group is tight. Doesnt matter if you're new or if you've been consistently in the top 5 year after year.

Just happened to come across this thread... Last year I set PRs before finding out I had really over trained and had knee, shoulder, and wrist injuries. Had knee surgery and taking it easy to avoid holding off on other surgeries but
B - 295
D - 455
S - approaching 400 but can't remember
Weight - 162 lbs

I'm 6'5" and 205 pounds. Bench- 305 shoulder press -215 squat- 330 deadlift-280 ( I don't try to go to heavy on deadlifts)

200 pounds @ 49 years old
Bench- 315
Dead lift- 445
Back Squat- 410
Front- 320
Overhead- 275
Clean/jerk- 245
Snatch- 200

I'm a crossfitter more not gym/power lifter so I don't target most lift but once a week. Not overly strong but I can do 30 Muscle ups in under 7 minutes. Ha!