• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lightweight one piece Rem 700SA chassis

vtb

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2010
Evil Empire. Moscow.
Well. It was a long time ago i've made Carbon fiber Stocks from Evil Empire.
and now it was time to make something cool, comparable in weight with CRFP stock but in T7075...

Well - today it was just off the mill - one piece CNCd Rem 700 SA chassis.
Fully adjustable, Just 2lbs 12oz \ 1245 grams (w\o magazine) (that is 2 times (!) lightier than new Magpul Pro chassis)
and alomost the same weight as the base Hogue with bottom floorplate.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1197.photobucket.com\/albums\/aa421\/vtb275\/received_1695715567115968_zpspiggsi3g.jpeg"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1197.photobucket.com\/albums\/aa421\/vtb275\/20180117_184041_zpsmjkw4v2p.jpg"}[/IMG2]

hell yeah.. :)

PS
mods. i don't want really to violate any rules. but last ive asked about k31 one piece chassis answer was - post whatver you consider interesting. if it changed - just need to know new rules in pm.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
might be me, but can you post the pics again. or PM them to thanks

might be me, but can you post the pics again. or PM them to thanks

At this point anything from wednesday or before will look like this as it was formatted for the old forum and thus doesnt work on our new forum software.

Here ya go.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

That looks pretty good. As far as I know, other chassis stocks are made of 6061. This is the first I've heard in 7075. My interest really depends on the price point though.

Nice looking chassis. How are accessories attached to the forend? Shortest lop?

all atattach points are M-LOK (foreend 3-6-9 o'clock, buttstock - 6 o'clock
QD holes at the foreend amd the neck of the buttstock (3 and 6 o'clock) and on the bottom of the buttpad.
Everything milled from the chunk of aluminium alloy.
All bolts are threaded into steel inserts.
Mag latch is flush with triggerguard.
Fully adjustable - cheekpiece is up and down, buttpad is back and forth and up and down.

total weight of the chassis is lightier than original higue stock with triggerguard and internal magazine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
I like it a lot. Of course it would depend on price. Do you have a method to manufacture these? Is this a hobby or do you plan to go into the business?

we shall launch it into production (as we did it with our k31 chassis). But Rem700SA chassis will be cheaper than k31... and it will be a bit chraper than MBA non-folder.

Very interested in this. Stock reminds me of the of RACS chassis and the fore end is long, flat, and shallow; very nice!

What is the expected release date? Also where would this be available when released?

We shall release it on IWA2018. I will be available EU and US.

Just got the chassis back from anodizing. will post normal pics soon.

Very pretty.
I'd like to see those holes on the top of the handguard plugged with some low profile screws, like buttonheads. Leaving them exposed doesn't jibe with the level of detail evident everywhere else. Nylon screws are available in a few colors and would add practically no weight. Just a thought.

Whats the weight VTB?
1245 grams with Magpul MOE pistol grip w/o Magazine.

Very pretty.
I'd like to see those holes on the top of the handguard plugged with some low profile screws, like buttonheads. Leaving them exposed doesn't jibe with the level of detail evident everywhere else. Nylon screws are available in a few colors and would add practically no weight. Just a thought.

Good advice. Thank you.

Very cool, I was just looking for a light weight chassis the other day that I could take hunting. I will be following with great interest!