• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lightweight scope Swarovski z5i 2.4-12 or nightforce nxs 2.5-10

Will86

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2018
I’m looking for a lightweight hunting scope for a 300 win mag rifle. I’m currently considering a Swarovski z5i 2.4-12 or nightforce nxs 2.5-10. Does any one have any experience with ether of these? Are there any others I should be looking at?

I like to dial I'd use an Swarovski X5 3-18.

But if you are hunting dangerous game or really really close. I'd pick the one that offers the closest resolution. Since under 200 yards there isn't a need to dia.

Just picked up a deal on some Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42mm IHR Riflescope C483 for only $1.449.99. These are not yet on our site and we only are getting a few so if you're interested please give us a call, 516-217-1000

I have experience with both. Have shot with the NF and personally own a Z5 2.4-12x50 and love it. The glass is better and it's lighter. I think it's pretty hard to beat Swarovski when it comes to hunting scopes. If you have any questions regarding either or my personal experiences with them please don't hesitate to ask or shoot me a PM.

I own the NF 2.5x10x42 and it is a handy little scope.Very forgiving eye-box and the mil-r reticle would also be nice for a hunting scope.The Ill is not daylight bright but works great in low light conditions.

I will rarely dial most of the shots will be under 300 yards, however I would like the option if needed

I shoot a kidd SG with the NF on it out to 400 yds and I do a hole lot of dialing with the NF.The knobs and the zero stop are outstanding on the NF compact.