• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

Ordered from IDB Tuesday.

Items in my mailbox yesterday.

Go to their site and order up the SH book direct you will have it quickly.

@NOMAD good luck in VA over the next few days.

After making your purchase Impact will send you an email requesting you review the items you bought......

1580222039424.png

I reviewed my items and ended up buying more stuff...........

Reactions: Wabtklr and ChadL
I actually need to order more pages form my SH data book. It's a handy data book for sure.

I do prefer my SH data book over my other data books
I normally use a clipboard with paper make notes then transpose them to my SH data book at home that way i keep it organized and gives me a moment when I transpose it to the data book to review my shooting trip to the range

One thing I do not write in the data book is notes on things or concerns for my next trip to the range and i have been considering of starting this practice to help my next range trip.

Wow, that was fast! I ordered the book yesterday and it just got here today. I look forward to using it.

Sniper’s Hide – Impact Data Books Limited Edition Data Books

Sniper’s Hide
and Impact Data Books, the leader in data book production, have teamed up to bring the members of Sniper’s Hide the opportunity to own a copy of the most versatile data book ever produced while showing your support for the #1 online sniper site in the world.

Frank Galli, former Marine Scout Sniper and owner of Sniper’s Hide, and myself sat down and have put together a data book that we feel offers a great mix of data collection pages that will enhance the way shooters train. This book’s layout was hand selected from our always expanding collection of over 380 unique data collection pages.

As with all books offered from Impact Data Books, our books come in our durable polycarbonate 3 ring binders which allow you to add and expand your book as your shooting needs grow or change. The ability to have flexibility, modular ability, and other unique options is what makes the books from Impact Data Books the choice of military, law enforcement, competitors, and recreational shooters around the world.

This book will feature the Sniper’s Hide Logo on the front and the quote, “For the Serious Tactical Marksman” on the spine. This book comes with our standard index pages which feature all the tables, charts, formulas, and reference material a shooter may need. The core of the book is setup as follows: 10- LD-CV, 10- B-B, 5- D-21DD, 10- B-UKD, 15- MLS-SD2, 5- ML-SIL, 5- S-CIR, 10- I-CUS, 5- I-EFDSB, and 5- I-N.

This is a limited run of 150 books!! We don’t expect them to last very long and we don’t know if or when we will do another run of these. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show your loyalty to your favorite shooting site while at the same time owning the data book that will make a difference in your shooting.

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

Direct ordering link for Sniper's Hide Book

We will be opening up pre-sales on these books today. Books will start shipping on Monday, October 17, 2011.

Happy Shooting from Impact Data Books and Sniper’s Hide, your leading sources for long range shooting.
That’s a great data

Sniper’s Hide
and Impact Data Books, the leader in data book production, have teamed up to bring the members of Sniper’s Hide the opportunity to own a copy of the most versatile data book ever produced while showing your support for the #1 online sniper site in the world.

Frank Galli, former Marine Scout Sniper and owner of Sniper’s Hide, and myself sat down and have put together a data book that we feel offers a great mix of data collection pages that will enhance the way shooters train. This book’s layout was hand selected from our always expanding collection of over 380 unique data collection pages.

As with all books offered from Impact Data Books, our books come in our durable polycarbonate 3 ring binders which allow you to add and expand your book as your shooting needs grow or change. The ability to have flexibility, modular ability, and other unique options is what makes the books from Impact Data Books the choice of military, law enforcement, competitors, and recreational shooters around the world.

This book will feature the Sniper’s Hide Logo on the front and the quote, “For the Serious Tactical Marksman” on the spine. This book comes with our standard index pages which feature all the tables, charts, formulas, and reference material a shooter may need. The core of the book is setup as follows: 10- LD-CV, 10- B-B, 5- D-21DD, 10- B-UKD, 15- MLS-SD2, 5- ML-SIL, 5- S-CIR, 10- I-CUS, 5- I-EFDSB, and 5- I-N.

This is a limited run of 150 books!! We don’t expect them to last very long and we don’t know if or when we will do another run of these. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show your loyalty to your favorite shooting site while at the same time owning the data book that will make a difference in your shooting.

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

We will be opening up pre-sales on these books today. Books will start shipping on Monday, October 17, 2011.

Happy Shooting from Impact Data Books and Sniper’s Hide, your leading sources for long range shooting.
that’s a great Dara

Sniper’s Hide

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-2.jpg

SNIPERSHIDEBOOK-3.jpg

great book... I have one for all my rifles

Just got my Sniper's Hide Data Book with the "Rite In Rain" upgrade and the All-In-One Sniper Kit...ordered a few other goodies as well. Super easy and fast...highly recommended 👍👍👍

Hey! Y’all got anymore of those data books?? I know it’s an old post but something that popular has to keep going! Right?

Ordered mine in July but just started getting an opportunity to use it. Can't say enough good things about this product and so glad I found this thread. Much better than the random notebooks I was using/losing.

Saw this thread so I followed the link and ordered one and just thumbing through it I gotta say it is the best I’ve come across. Well thought out and put together,thank you!

Just went from this to this

Attachments

• 05F919AF-A752-498F-9015-F4221DFB36E4.jpeg
    05F919AF-A752-498F-9015-F4221DFB36E4.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 4FA05A89-B992-4E86-9B1C-FC9D3F92E2E3.jpeg
    4FA05A89-B992-4E86-9B1C-FC9D3F92E2E3.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: FireFoot