• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Data Books from IDB

Yes we have them in stock and ready to ship!!

Wow, I just went to order one and $11.79 shipping cost to Colorado? My gosh, how big and heavy is this thing? Does anybody know how much this differs from the Mile High Shooting version?

Received today!! I added the cold bore shot pages to mine. What is the best way to collect cold bore data? Do you make dope and windage adjustments prior to making cold bore shot? I was planning on taking a cold bore shot every range session as follows. Day 1 at 100 yards, day 2 at 200 yards, day 3 at 300 yards, day 4 100 yards, day 5 at 200 yards, day 6 at 300 yards, and continuing this.... If I wanted to take multiple cold bore shots in a day how long should I wait? 30 min? 1 Hour?

Thanks for advice and for great data book!

We don t mess around LOL. Actually we just finished filling orders from during the night and we were clicking them out of the system when your came and we said lets get this out with the rest.

Thanks for your order!!

We don t mess around LOL. Actually we just finished filling orders from during the night and we were clicking them out of the system when your came and we said lets get this out with the rest.

Thanks for your order!!

No, thank you for making such a great product. When the time comes and I can find a place to shoot further then 100 yards, I'm coming back for a kestrel. Also on the list is a load development book and a suppressor log buy I need reloading capabilities and a suppressor first.

Thanks again.

Got mine. Looks sharp.

Now I have to figure out how to use it. :)

I got mine ordered! Ordered some reloading and shot and suppressor count books too.

Last edited:
Glad you guys are enjoying the books. We have more in stock!

waiten to see what the may buy offer is before I place my order,,, don't want to place two orders lol

No Promo this month guys sorry!

Thanks for all the orders! We are glad to be able to offer everyone the most advanced books on the market.

Plenty in stock and ready to order!

They are in stock ready to order for anyone looking for one!

Just drop by the site and get it ordered and we will ship it out :)

Accurate. I ship multiple packages a week to your great country. By the time its insured and tracked and shipped that's what it ends up being.

We still have some in stock ready to ship.

Just sent you a note asking if I can get the Premade "FNG" book with the Hide cover. Any deals coming up?

Last edited:
We got super busy and didnt run a August promo. I havent looked at the promo sheet yet for Sept to see what we may have in store for our customers.

Just used my book the other day in the pouring rain it worked perfectly, thank you very much! Great products!

Thanks for the order and glad you like.

Few left on this run don't get shut out.

Yes check back mid week we need to put more together and get them in the system. So by Tues I am sure they will be up and ready to order.

any idea if theres going to be a November special at all?? if so how about a hint lol I cant order mine till the second of November, you all so have the bushnell hdmr papers in stock?

They are up and available to order. Get them while we have them up as they go fast!

We will roll out the Nov promo in next day or so and I am waiting on the printer to get us the HDMR reticles. Keep your eyes peeled for another release of numerous new pages coming soon.

In stock and ready to ship. Get them while we have them.

Happy Shooting

Do you have a shop? I make it out to Fredericksburg a few times a year and wouldn't mind stopping by if so.

Drop me a PM when you are out this way!!

Plenty of SH books in stock.

Back in stock and ready to order.

Glad you like them and that they are a asset to your shooting.

We do have more in stock! :)

Sorry we only have a limited amount of covers so we cant sell them by themselves :(

Thanks for the order we appreciate it!

My new book came in last week. It was just what i was looking for and so much better than my cobbled together notes. Thanks for making my range trips a little easier.

Looking to see if you guys still have any of these in stock currently? If not, when do you think that you will be restocking and carrying these? I'm highly interested. Thanks