• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

limited No Dye - Available now!

Mine showed up last week, looks great!

Would also be interested in some leg extensions if you feel like making a run of them

How about a raw version with no anodizing. And since it saves a step maybe shave the price a little so us poors can afford one.

Thank you for your interest, actually, "saves a step" did not save any costs on the hard anodize cost. If we had not been doing business with them for 20 years probably would have cost us more! They could not use programed process in the automated line due to skipping the dye tank so it was a manual process. But the real issue is matching the parts up to look intentional, labor intensive compared to pulling a "black" part to assemble with another "black" part. Last I checked the "poors" can afford these it's the "brokes" that can't and frankly them brokes need to be worried about more important than a sexy new bipod! LOL

Will the extension legs be available without dye in the future?

At this time no other accessories are planned.

• Haha
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
Last I checked the "poors" can afford these it's the "brokes" that can't and frankly them brokes need to be worried about more important than a sexy new bipod! LOL

Lmao, your sexy bipods are how poors become brokes. I'll bring myself to upgrade some day.

Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Love myne, think they look very cool.

IMG_3446.JPG

Thanks for sharing!~ We are seeing a few pop up on social media, it takes me a second to register after seeing black for so long LOL

I really like the atlas feet, more grippy than the harris and dont roll. You can see how my old metal feet were tearing up my beautiful bench.
1578498625998.png

Got my No Dye PRS and No Dye CAL today along with my SCAL. Now I just need to get the rails installed onto my stocks so i can use them on more than my AR-10. Question for anyone using the Area 419 Arca clamp on a CAL. Do I need a spigot extension in order to fold the legs back 180 degrees and still clear the knob without having to extend the leg on the knob side?

Thanks for your business and supporting Thanks for posting up your rigs, these no-dye Atlas bipods have something akin to "stealth technology" as no photo I've seen or taken myself, really show them as they look in person. But there again, I'm colorblind so maybe I'm seeing what others don't or is it I'm not seeing what others do? LOL