• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lin Wood says Pres. Trump should call for Martial Law and have a re election

Um, here's a thought. As some have pointed out, we're already in a soft martial law now. I mean WTF is a 'lock down'? Is that a term made up by the Left like President Elect?

It conditions people to being told when and where they can go. You think Trump is out of line to impose martial law to stop a communist coup, you wait until Harris gets in.

Reactions: KZP
Lin Wood ist that the guy doing pro bono work that ends up costing 400K $ for that Rittenhouse kid.

Reactions: jr81452
yall talk like it’d be a total lockdown. as others have pointed out, aint no way.

however....in order to route out the corrupt sumbishes, to throughly address the extent of the level of corruption in the government, martial law may be the only way it gets done. they are so entrenched in various levels of every institution, i cant fathom how else it could be done with any effectiveness.

does that mean that no one goes to work? no. does that mean everything is shut down and locked down? ridiculous.

but it does mean that some shortcuts are going to have to be made to preserve AMerica. risky? yup. and like i said, if i were the Man, i’d do what i needed to do, then i’d resign, and turn myself in for prosecution.

As I mentioned earlier, declaration of martial law/Insurrection Act at the federal level will quickly lead to emergency declarations at the state and local level. That's still not enough manpower to stop everyone from doing everything, but the cascading effects are potentially quite broad once this ball begins to roll. A few thousand petty tyrants could make for a significant inconvenience, to say the least.

‘we the people’ will play a hand in that. drastic times call for drastic measures. the fate of the republic hangs in the balance. if the left is allowed to continue, the republic is dead.

not unlike chemo therapy for cancer. yup, the cure might be worse than the disease...but when you are facing certain death, sometimes you have to take a chance in order to have a chance.