• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Line in Sand, Freedom parade

PURPLE05

Private
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2020
Southern New Mexico pro cop\2nd amendment gathering

Attachments

• 20200920_162030.jpg
    20200920_162030.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 96
FMLG
I don't see an easy mechanism for enforcing a mandatory vaccine.
It’s actually not that complicated but would take time. Force everyone to have a vaccination card that gets “punched” with proof of inoculation. Enforcement could be thru multiple means. Employers may require it thru pressure from democrats and the mob, could be an addendum to a drivers license, could be required to file taxes, and the list goes on

True but down hear there's little compliance or enforcement. LE openly gives the governor the finger.

Reactions: PURPLE05
It’s actually not that complicated but would take time. Force everyone to have a vaccination card that gets “punched” with proof of inoculation. Enforcement could be thru multiple means. Employers may require it thru pressure from democrats and the mob, could be an addendum to a drivers license, could be required to file taxes, and the list goes on
You won't get a card, you'll get a digital tag under your hide. And you're right, you'll either comply or you won't have a job, you won't go to the grocery store, you won't be allowed in local government offices like the tax office, courthouse etc. Like you say, the list goes on.

What do you thinknthe masks are about ? The mask mandate is in place to soften you up for what is coming. I got heckled by the security guard at the plant I work in this morning for walking through the gate with no mask on. All by myself. No one around me.

When asked how much longer they were going to keep up with the temp checks and face masks they calmly replied, til the end of the year. Then what ? No reply.

I predict the end of December, masks will no longer be mandatory, except in California, no matter who wins the presidential election.

FMLG
I don't see an easy mechanism for enforcing a mandatory vaccine.

They will do it at the point of service.

Want to go to a restaurant - shot card please! Want to enter any private building - shot card please! Want to send your kids to school - shot card for all household members please!

Its for the protection of their employees that they deny you the right to commerce.