• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lisa Marie Presley Dead at 54

You half to wonder if it's another case of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination with an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine,
Keep trusting the vaccines,says little Fauci
Hard to say. Give it 10 or 15 years when there's nothing anyone can do about it and we'll probably get some answers.

Reactions: geek65
1673581918007.png

I don't believe for a minute that a group of educated people are trying to reduce the worlds population. The enormous Ponzi
scheme that is Government requires population growth to operate. Killing off old people to re-distribute
wealth makes sense, but reducing population is not the plan.

Something to ponder, how come there aren't any politicians/heads of states dying from myocarditis after receiving vaccinations or even covid19 itself..:unsure: 👌....are those bastards actually getting vaccinations ?????

Something to ponder, how come there aren't any politicians/heads of states dying from myocarditis after receiving vaccinations or even covid19 itself..:unsure: 👌....are those bastards actually getting vaccinations ?????

Remember Congress, employees of the Pharma. companies involve in the jab, (and post office) where always excluded from the mandates, and most when infected got their IVM. There have been a few heads of state that clearly got the real thing - Bells Palsy in a few, I remember Angela Merkel had a neurological "thing" before she wasn't in charge anymore - but the fact most got saline for show, "safe" lots, or none at all.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a minute that a group of educated people are trying to reduce the worlds population. The enormous Ponzi
scheme that is Government requires population growth to operate. Killing off old people to re-distribute

I just posted a podcast on transhumanism and depopulation related to Elon Musk (Musquerade) in Portajohn. A little long, but some good direct quotes and evidence. Has some good quotes from people wanting "sustainability", including Ted Turner, but excludes some of the biggest supporters of depopulation - Rockefeller, Kissinger, Gates that have said the same; they want a much smaller world, and its not going to happen naturally! Sustainability = depopulation. Reducing populations was stated as a clear goal in the UN's "Agenda 2030" long ago, before the WEF was brought to the forefront (and of course as now merged with the WEF).
I know your state is good at brainwashing. I think I can speak for a lot of people here and welcome healthy debate on the topic; one of the most off-putting things is just to be told "Its that way because I said so" without backing up the claims with proof. I would be happy to view any evidence you believe there is that there isn't intentional depopulation or "culling". Just because it seems unbelievably evil and against your principles, doesn't mean it's against theirs. And remember, this isn't even about "us" vs."them", it's about principalities.

Last edited:
So the genius plan for depop isn’t to release a virus that can wipe out folks en masse and for which a small group of genius plan hatchers are to receive a vaccine but rather to release a slightly lethal virus and cause ever so slightly more death with a largely benign vaccine….

That’s so under the radar only tinfoils in the Pit would figure that out…

you aren't really paying much attention or you just have a sever case of cog-dis

Reactions: myronman3
She looked a bit messed up on a video I saw after the awards show this week.
Drugs perhaps.

didnt she have a pretty harsh drug addiction? clot-shot or not, hearts can only take so much.

she burned the candle at both ends.

now dirk diggler here is another story...all these young male athletes kacking out are something to raise an eyebrow to;

Last edited:
didnt she have a pretty harsh drug addiction? clot-shot or not, hearts can only take so much.

she burned the candle at both ends.

now dirk diggler here is another story...all these young male athletes kacking out are something to raise an eyebrow to;

Let’s understand that there’s a difference between what happens and goes unnoticed or unreported and what’s highlighted with a bias of focus. You know, like how the media highlights with a frenzy every time a cap gun goes off and gives granny a start or when a hood rat gets a deserved dirt nap by a horrid and evil white person.

You half to wonder if it's another case of myocarditis and pericarditis following vaccination with an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine,
Keep trusting the vaccines,says little Fauci
Either that or years of drug use or both.Either way Elvis' daughter has left the building.

I must be cold hearted here as I could care less. She's only famous because of her father. She did nothing with her life, nothing. zero fks given other than I pray she's forgiven for her sins and in heaven.

I must be cold hearted here as I could care less. She's only famous because of her father. She did nothing with her life, nothing. zero fks given other than I pray she's forgiven for her sins and in heaven.

and she was hugely in debit. squandered 100 million dollars on failed ventures. spending was out of control. no fucks to give.

Reactions: camocorvette
Pretty sure I would be dead by 50 if I had been dealt the same hand of cards she had.

Pretty sure.

well at least she was not found dead on the toilet like her old man drugs are bad mm kay

Pretty sure I would be dead by 50 if I had been dealt the same hand of cards she had.

Pretty sure.
what hand? dad died ok but plenty don't go off the rails. are you making excuses for her poor choices despite have every advantage in life? Shitty mom; sure but no excuses given. Plenty of us had far less, equally shitty parents and didn't fk up our lives

sad she died, hope she's in heaven and did some good but c'mon man

Reactions: camocorvette
Rutger, you are a better person than I am. Congratulations.

I never started to connected the dots until ferguson. I asked myself, 'where is the fbi in all of this?'
Then I realized, 'they ARE the fbi'. At least the paid protesters were being paid, with taxpayers $$, through the fbi.
Now take it further with antifa & blm, and it starts to make sense. Not one peep other of that alphabet organization. I wonder why?
Now jump to the c19 tyranny. Where are their 'investigations' into any of this?
Not one peep of the excess deaths.
Not one peep out of the young players dropping like flies.
If there is a term titled 'psychological warfare' then one can safely assume that it is a real thing and it does exist.
Now, If a person thinks in terms of governments that have been weaponized against their own citizens, then one can connect the dots.
pol pot killed 2 million of his on citizens.
moa murdered 80 million.
hitler, stalin, you know the rest.
These democides didn't happen thousands of years ago.
The cia has been weaponized against the American public using psyops by brainwashing people into 'volunteering' into taking a bioweapon jab that does the EXACT opposite of what it claims to do. 'Save you from a deadly virus'? Yepper! Just like islam is 'the religion of peace'.
Our government has been working with bioweapons forever. They have labs everywhere, including ukraine. Boston, NC, china. The list goes on and on.
The jabs break down the immune system and sets off any and all diseases like cancer, etc..
I get my info from Del Bigtree, Stew peters, Dr. Peter McCullough. the list goes on and on.
It 's looking like the more msm, tv people watch, the more they believe in the lies that our corrupt alphabet organizations tell them.
I cut the cable in '08 & haven't looked back. Today, if i go to someone's house, I will either ask them to turn their tv off, or not stay very long.
if evil in the world exists, the tv is it.
It's time for people to wake up & smell the democide.
I financially support Del Bigtree & all of his lawsuits that reveal FOIA request after FOIA request. And his team is kicking our government right where it counts. Join the good guys & fight for our country.

Reactions: MJF
I never started to connected the dots until ferguson. I asked myself, 'where is the fbi in all of this?'
Then I realized, 'they ARE the fbi'. At least the paid protesters were being paid, with taxpayers $$, through the fbi.
Now take it further with antifa & blm, and it starts to make sense. Not one peep other of that alphabet organization. I wonder why?
Now jump to the c19 tyranny. Where are their 'investigations' into any of this?
Not one peep of the excess deaths.
Not one peep out of the young players dropping like flies.
If there is a term titled 'psychological warfare' then one can safely assume that it is a real thing and it does exist.
Now, If a person thinks in terms of governments that have been weaponized against their own citizens, then one can connect the dots.
pol pot killed 2 million of his on citizens.
moa murdered 80 million.
hitler, stalin, you know the rest.
These democides didn't happen thousands of years ago.
The cia has been weaponized against the American public using psyops by brainwashing people into 'volunteering' into taking a bioweapon jab that does the EXACT opposite of what it claims to do. 'Save you from a deadly virus'? Yepper! Just like islam is 'the religion of peace'.
Our government has been working with bioweapons forever. They have labs everywhere, including ukraine. Boston, NC, china. The list goes on and on.
The jabs break down the immune system and sets off any and all diseases like cancer, etc..
I get my info from Del Bigtree, Stew peters, Dr. Peter McCullough. the list goes on and on.
It 's looking like the more msm, tv people watch, the more they believe in the lies that our corrupt alphabet organizations tell them.
I cut the cable in '08 & haven't looked back. Today, if i go to someone's house, I will either ask them to turn their tv off, or not stay very long.
if evil in the world exists, the tv is it.
It's time for people to wake up & smell the democide.
I financially support Del Bigtree & all of his lawsuits that reveal FOIA request after FOIA request. And his team is kicking our government right where it counts. Join the good guys & fight for our country.

What does this have to do with a dead gash?