• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors List of NFA Trust attorney's by state?

Re: List of NFA Trust attorney's by state?

Found Chip Cain in Franklin, TN. $400, super guy, answered all of my questions, very patiently. :). Took about three days. He sends a questionnaire to get things started, then detailed instructions on how to finish it (to keep me from having to visit his office). Very smooth.

www.cain-law.com

wouldn't it be more beneficial for everyone if there was a template posted by state. currently I'm going through the long process of helping my friend type out his dads NFA trust and we are just changing the Trust name , Grantor name , and Trustee names out. he lives in Montana so I'm a bit skeptical on using the same outline for myself here in Texas.

everyone keeps tossing around names with prices when a template actually created by an attorney would be 100% more affective. the attorneys may get mad but this is a gun community and we should be looking out for each other. let the lawyers look out for themselves and their own pocket books lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike0341</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wouldn't it be more beneficial for everyone if there was a template posted by state. currently I'm going through the long process of helping my friend type out his dads NFA trust and we are just changing the Trust name , Grantor name , and Trustee names out. he lives in Montana so I'm a bit skeptical on using the same outline for myself here in Texas.

everyone keeps tossing around names with prices when a template actually created by an attorney would be 100% more affective. the attorneys may get mad but this is a gun community and we should be looking out for each other. let the lawyers look out for themselves and their own pocket books lol </div></div>

Be careful: in many states what you are doing with re-typing the trust and asking that a "template" be posted online could be a felony or misdemeanor for unlicensed practice of law. Just a fair warning...

its not practicing law unless I'm actually the one creating the template for that person. since its me and my friend taking shifts typing up his dads then its basically the same thing as him creating his own Trust. If i was actually creating the trust for him then yea i would be considered practicing law but since I'm just helping him type and am not giving any legal advice to him I'm not practicing law.

if i wanted to create my own trust using a template from someone else's trust then it would be the same as me creating my own trust. it would be the same as me representing myself in court instead of getting an attorney. if your giving legal advice or doing legal documents for yourself then its not considered practicing law. its only when you give legal advice or create documents for someone else in a legal manor and acting as their legal advisor in which you are considered practicing law.

thanks for the heads up though. I've only helped him type up a few pages that were pretty damn long and he has already completed the other 15 or so.

I'm working on mine now and have a family friend who is a lawyer who said he would look over it for free. if its messed up then he said he will do one up for me for free but he knows I like to at least give it a shot on my own first (you never learn unless you try. those that don't try never learn). i don't expect to get mine done right lol. most likely he will have to type one out for me but i just want to see how close i get with my limited knowledge.

once again thanks

Dunno off va has a listed lawyer but Arsenal Attorneys in N.VA do a great trust

Chris at Murphy, Goldammer, and Prendergast law firm in Sioux Falls, SD did my trust. It was $200 IIRC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Colorado guys, PM or email me at [email protected] if you need one. Our attorney is charging $300.00 for an NFA trust. </div></div>

While one CO attorney recommended on here was a putz, this guy was actually excellent, my buddy who is new to suppressors just did his trust through him and he had it done in less than 48 hours.

Haven't seen the complexity of the paperwork as far as co-trustee's etc, but my friend was very pleased and recommended him. Just thought I would let CO guys know!

Tried to quickly scan through the last few pages but didn't see much for ND. Anybody know of a trust attorney in ND?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Colorado guys, PM or email me at [email protected] if you need one. Our attorney is charging $300.00 for an NFA trust. </div></div>

While one CO attorney recommended on here was a putz, this guy was actually excellent, my buddy who is new to suppressors just did his trust through him and he had it done in less than 48 hours.

Haven't seen the complexity of the paperwork as far as co-trustee's etc, but my friend was very pleased and recommended him. Just thought I would let CO guys know! </div></div>

+1! Just used him for my trust. Very responsive, excellent turn-around time, and open to look into "weird angles". I believe total turnaround time from initial contact over a dozen or so emails to receiving final trust was barely 26 hours. And all that for a very reasonable fee. Definitely GTG. Thanks for the lead, ColoWyo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.guntrustlawyer.com/

I would check this site out and not try to rig something with Quicken. It is not worth risking a felony conviction to save $500 on legal documents. </div></div>

I used these folks and there were great MR. Goldman said they work with over 200 attorneys in over 43 states. Their NFA Gun Trust is Copy Righted too. If you can't find one in your state call them and ask if they have one they work with there. It cost nothing to ask.

I prepare NFA Gun Trusts for $300 for law-abiding citizens throughout Texas, but especially in the Central Texas area. If you would like to come to my office in downtown Austin to execute the documents, I will provide the witnesses and the notary at no extra charge. When you leave my office, you will be ready to visit your favorite Class III dealer. It's that easy!

I am a preferred provider of NFA Gun Trusts for the clients of several Central Texas Class III dealers. My affiliations include: National Rifle Association - Benefactor Member; Texas State Rifle Association - Patron Member; National Skeet Shooting Association - Life Member; and Texas Skeet Shooters Association - Life Member.

Jim Willi
Willi Law Firm, P.C.
100 Congress Ave., Ste. 1530
Austin, TX 78701-2717
Tel. (512) 288-3200
Fax (512) 288-3202
Email [email protected]

Recommendation for NH?
Thanks.

Update:
I ordered the trust from guntrustlawyer.com, discounted from $349 to $299 as a Christmas special.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: d00d</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recommendation for NH?
Thanks.

Update:
I ordered the trust from guntrustlawyer.com, discounted from $349 to $299 as a Christmas special. </div></div>

Is that the DIY one that you download?

Hey everyone,

Upon the suggestion of a fellow Class 3 enthusiast, I have decided to introduce myself on this forum in the hopes that I can be of assistance to some of you. I am an attorney in South Florida that focuses on probate and real estate, but I also do a fair amount of NFA/Class 3 trust work as well. I formerly worked in ATF's legal bureau and I am also a part-time police officer. I have done in excess of 75 NFA/Class 3 trusts and I am intimately familiar with the Federal and Florida laws associated with possessing Class 3 regulated items. I charge $250 to draft an NFA/Class 3 trust and I give a $50 discount to all current and retired military and/or law enforcement personnel. If I can be of service, please feel free to reach out to me.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you,

Seth

I have done some searching and even PM'ed a few ppl on here about a trust in SC with no luck. Anyone have a good trust Lawyer in SC that could one of these? I just moved to Florence, SC and i have put off submitting my info until after i got everything transferred over as far as residency. All that is done and now i need to start the trust paperwork and submission process for a can i bought in the TBAC group buy.

In the DFW area. They are more expensive than some of the others around here, but very comprehensive and good to work with.

Contact Heather Kanny.
214-761-6460
http://dfwguntrusts.com