• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Little Bitch From Coldstone is Learning the Hard Way.

I hope other states are able to lean on this and get their businesses up and running.

How hard is it to recognize you are in the “fragile minority” and keep yourself safe. My kids deserve to go to school. Once again the baby boomers ruining everyone’s lives because it’s what's best for them. Die already.

I hope other states are able to lean on this and get their businesses up and running.

How hard is it to recognize you are in the “fragile minority” and keep yourself safe. My kids deserve to go to school. Once again the baby boomers ruining everyone’s lives because it’s what's best for them. Die already.
Amen

I think we are going to see more and more of this, in the very near future. People want to get back to work and soon, you're going to see a lot of 🖕 being raised to these local and state governments and a message is going to be sent. People are really starting to get tired of this sh*^ and are starting to open their eyes to this new draconian way of life and they don't like it. We might(?) see the sheep, shedding their wool and the fangs and claws, will start appearing. We can only hope. Mac:unsure:

I watched my little neighborhood gym only 3 blocks away, fold-up and go under, Now the building is an import auto repair garage . Oregon's governor is a fucking political Cunt . Small hardworking local business, supported with people working hard to be more healthy is deemed unnecessary and forced to close by force. Then few months latter, the same building changing it's name and moving-in different type equipment to service the same neighborhood on getting your Honda or Mazda tuned-up and passing DEQ is deemed necessary and given a political backed lawful thumbs-up.
Anyone who believes the pushed propaganda that ..."we are all in this together ". is a fool .

I watched my little neighborhood gym only 3 blocks away, fold-up and go under, Now the building is an import auto repair garage . Oregon's governor is a fucking political Cunt . Small hardworking local business, supported with people working hard to be more healthy is deemed unnecessary and forced to close by force. Then few months latter, the same building changing it's name and moving-in different type equipment to service the same neighborhood on getting your Honda or Mazda tuned-up and passing DEQ is deemed necessary and given a political backed lawful thumbs-up.
Anyone who believes the pushed propaganda that ..."we are all in this together ". is a fool .
I moved away from oregon because of kate brown