• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Little Braggin' on my little Bro !!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Military
    The Arthur J. Gregg Award
    James R. Shreve

Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies

Master Sergeant James R. Shreve of Afton, Wyoming, has served in the National Guard and Army Reserves for over 19 years as a wire systems installer, recruiter, first sergeant, and acting command sergeant major.

Completing the requirements for a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies degree in May 2011 with a 4.0 GPA, MSG Shreve earned 37 credit hours from Excelsior College since September 2010 while simultaneously attending the U.S. Sergeants Major Academy (USASMA) — the Army’s most elite and academically rigorous Senior Noncommissioned Officers course. He is currently looking into graduate schools in Laramie, Wyoming. Finishing his degree has been his lifelong goal, and he intends to return to his unit in Wyoming to demonstrate the importance of education to his soldiers.

During his tenure in the military, Shreve has received numerous awards and accolades including the Bronze Star Medal, two Meritorious Service Medals, and three Army Commendation Medals. He also earned a Purple Heart during his deployment to Iraq when he was injured during an IED (improvised explosive device) attack. He is the first Wyoming National Guard soldier to attend USASMA as a resident student in more than 15 years. In addition to his professional achievements, Shreve has a history of volunteer service in his communities. Since August 2010, he has volunteered more than 500 hours to USASMA in El Paso, Texas. Shreve was recognized by the Ft. Bliss installation as Volunteer of the Quarter for 3rd quarter of FY11 and has been nominated for the
Ft. Bliss Volunteer of the Year Award.

Re: Little Braggin' on my little Bro !!

am proud of him !
    grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">am proud of him !</div></div>

Every Right to be,

Now send your brother up my way to kick my kid in the butt to make him stay in the WY ARNG. Little shit says he's getting out after his first enlistment.

Nice!

I'm starting my MBA now. Always good to have an edge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">am proud of him !</div></div>

Every Right to be,

Now send your brother up my way to kick my kid in the butt to make him stay in the WY ARNG. Little shit says he's getting out after his first enlistment. </div></div>

send me his info... will forward it along !
    wink.gif

Victor, same last name. Assigned to Lovell as a Construction Equipment Repairman.

He just got out of AIT as his unit was deploying, got pissed cause they wouldnt let him go.