• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Live: Pilot wants to crash into Walmart

We have a solution for that

nasams-top-2.jpg

They stated he worked at the airport fueling planes, I guess breathing jet fuel in everyday has some effect on ones mind.

They say the King Air was hijacked, I thought we stopped training nut jobs in our flight schools?

Wasn’t hijacked, just stolen, and all the post 9/11 security theatre wouldn’t have stopped all but one of the 9/11 hijackers from getting training today, unpopular opinion but no matter how many rules gov makes there is just no such thing as “safety” in the real world, bad shit and bad people always happen

They stated he worked at the airport fueling planes, I guess breathing jet fuel in everyday has some effect on ones mind.

Many working the ramp are trying to become pilots, it’s a common job during flight school

Long and short, if this dude stole a gas tanker semi truck and threatened to crash it into a Walmart, only to drive it into a field and walk out, I doubt it would make anything other than small town news under the police blotter

People fear what they don’t understand, and most know very little of flying machines

Last edited:
At least the dude in Washington a handful of years ago seemed cool.

If that guy had of been in Washington, he would have seemed cool too!

Funny story, young male whippet is running circles around all the other dogs on the baseball field, my female Rhodesian had enough of that and started the chase, took her a few laps to build up the speed to match, whippet was probably tiring a bit, just like a roller derby queen she put a shoulder nudge into the whippet and he tumbled head over heals, good laugh was had by all. Rhodesians are not fast off the blocks but can run at the same pace all day.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I crashed my Mavic into a telephone pole.