• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LMT MWS 15.3" MLOK upper, LMT MARS-H semi-stripped lower

txbass97

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2022
North Texas
Changing things up and want to switch from a black receiver set to an FDE set.

I am the original owner of both the upper and lower. The set has at most 500 rounds fired on it. They have never been painted.

The LMT MARS-H lower will come mostly stripped. The LMT proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch and magazine release are still installed. I left the LMT buffer tube, LMT castle nut, and LMT endplate installed as the castle nut had been staked and I did not want to damage it during removal. The LMT buffer retaining pin and spring are also installed. It is lacking a pistol grip, safety, trigger, trigger guard, buffer, buffer spring, takedown pin, pivot pin, and associated detents. I am retaining those parts for my FDE lower. Once again, it will come mostly stripped.

The LMT 15.3" MLOK upper will come completely stripped.

LMT MARS-H Stripped Lower Receiver with LMT buffer tube, castle nut, and endplate installed - $500 shipped to your FFL

LMT MARS-H 15.3" MLOK upper - $1,000 shipped

Payment via Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, and PayPal F&F ONLY. No trades will be considered.

QCLk8yh.jpg

I8GKJXs.jpg

Last edited: