• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms LMT MWS308/6.5Creed | JP Rifles | Larue/MK12 Mod H clone

Onemoretime

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2007
San Diego, CA
Make: LMT MWS308/6.5Creed | JP Rifles | Larue/MK12 Mod H clone SOLD

Caliber: .308 - 6.5creed - 5.56

Location (city or county): San Diego

Price: $4k | $2.1k | $2.3k

Will ship (Y/N): Y (at buyers expense)

Other info: The LMT MWS shoots better than 1moa with both barrels. Rattlecanned FDE. 16” CL 1:10 7.62 barrel 600rds fired and 20” stainless 1:8 5R 6.5CM barrel 300rds fired. Factory 2 stage LMT trigger included. Bipod, scope/mount, not included.**SCOPES AND BIPODS NOT INCLUDED**

FAj4nsR.jpeg

0H65tGZ.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jMarine
You interested in selling the 6.5cm barrel?

What can you tell me about the jp build? Also would you be willing to sell the 6.5 lmt barrel and jp package?
JP is a factory built model except for the stock and features the usual host of JP parts (gas block, rail, barrel, trigger, etc.). Stock is a Magpul PRS. Original stock was a JP A2. Has the JP Supermatch Cryo barrel 1/7, with comp on the end. I will include the Warne 45moa mount on this, since it (almost) matches the green on the rifle. Almost no recoil in shooting this - very flat handling gun. Shoots sub-MOA at 600 yards with 69 grain FGMM. 1500 rounds +/- through it.

I'd rather keep the MWS together.

Reactions: Nivium