• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LO 10% off everything HIDE10 continues.....

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

It's my birthday, so to celebrate making it this far in life, I am having a sale effective immediately and lasting until Sunday night at midnight. Take 10% off anything we sell on our website, in the "Special Instructions" box in the checkout form just write in the coupon "HIDE10" to get 10% off. There is no minimum or maximum purchase, and if the item is not in stock we will backorder it for you at the sale price. If we sell a product that is not on the website and you call and mention this ad we will honor the discount if we can get the item for you.

I appreciate all the support through the years and this is a good way of thanking you.

Just to review,

Purchase of $100, take $10 off
Purchase of $500, take $50 off
Purchase of $1000, take $100 off
Purchase of $2000, take $200 off
Purchase of $3000, take $300 off

and so on. 10 percent will be deducted before your order is processed, and of course free shipping and no tax.

With IOR, this discount can be combined with the free stuff offered, no worries.

Thanks, and have a great weekend

Scott

Re: Liberty Optics Storewide sale 10% off everything

Don't need anything right now, but awesome offer Scott!

Pushed me plumb off of the fence! I was on the fence about purchasing a Weaver 3-15 that has been all of the rage on this forum. Order placed. Thank you.

Such an excellent deal. Thank you!

Thanks very much gentlemen. All orders placed will ship on Monday.

I have not added this offer to any other web forum, but feel free to share if you wish (don't feel obligated, though). You guys have always had our back, so this is for you

Scott

Happy BDay Scott.Too bad I made my order on tues, sucks to be me!
grin.gif

Happy birthday Scott! I love you, man!

Happy B-Day ! Thanks for giving us a present
wink.gif

Happy b-day Scott. Haven't been to any of the gun shows lately. The 3x9 viper has been great on the 22 mag. Thanks again. Dave

Since i'm "special" can i combine my two discounts?! Haha. Happy birthday Scott. Have a good weekend.

Order in. Hap Hap Hap Happy birthday Scott!

Thanks for....ehhh...having a Birthday! We should do this again next year
wink.gif

God bless,

-Jarrod

Happy Birthday and thanks for the discount. Order placed!

Happy Birthday! I just emailed you, and will be placing an order as soon as I hear a reply.

Scott being a senior citizen now, you should move back to Ocala with all the other seniors. All day Bingo, evening shuffle board and walking your little white poodle would be good for ya.

C'mon back!

Oh..and Happy B-day!

Thanks for the sale and congratulations on being a "Birthday Boy". Its mine also and I was able to order myself a new "toy".

Happy Birthday Scott, and I hope you have many more in good health!!
grin.gif

I don't need anything right now, but thanks for all the good stuff and great service in the past.

Happy Birthday Scott! Was waffling on buying another scope so went ahead and got it thanks to your 10% discount. Thanks much.

I can't get the cart to work. I think the website has been over loaded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glockdan78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't get the cart to work. I think the website has been over loaded. </div></div>

I had to open it in Firefox to get the cart to function.

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much.

We are working on a whole new website that will launch in the next few weeks, that will hopefully cure any browser issues.

Nevertheless, since I was gone most of the weekend, we will extend this sale through this week, expiring Friday, October 7, at midnight EST.

Thanks for the amazing support as always.

Scott

My 40th was Saturday. I was so incredibly hung over, I missed this deal. Damn it.

Happy B-day, man.

Thanks for the deal, just placed my order.

Happy belated birthday Scott!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SPDSNYPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My 40th was Saturday. I was so incredibly hung over, I missed this deal. Damn it.

Happy B-day, man. </div></div>

You know, ever since I switched to the microbrews, hangovers have become a thing of the past. I've heard its the preservatives in the corporate beer and maybe there is something to that.

At any rate, you can still get in on this deal

Scott

Scott,
If an item can be added to the cart, does that mean it is in stock? Or is it better to verify with you first on availability? Thanks

Will call tomorrow! Happy birthday Scott and thanks for the great deal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ts1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott,
If an item can be added to the cart, does that mean it is in stock? Or is it better to verify with you first on availability? Thanks </div></div>

Generally, yes, except like with PSTs, which are fluid and I just post what is available at the top of the page, and edit when inventory changes

Scott

I got the first part of my order today - thanks for the speedy response!

Ordered a Viper HS 4x16x44 LR and rings and bases from Scott today and, as always he was very helpful. Thanks Scott, I can't wait to try it out and I'll let you know how I like it.

I'm playing with a Vortex R/T monocular right now. Way better then what I expected for the price.

scope ordered! THANKS!

Awesome deal!

Thanx too Scott for over the top customer service. Thanx for the advice.Cant wait to play with my new toys.

We are bringing the HIDE10 coupon back for this weekend! 10% off on everything on the website. You asked for it so great savings are in effect.

Thanks Guys!

Scott

Scott does this apply to the already awesome price you supplied me with for the Spotter or is that too much to ask for
laugh.gif

If so im pulling the trigger right now! LOL

Happy belated Birthday from a new member. I was looking at the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-MRAD scope. Are these available, and if not, any ETA on when they might be back in stock?
Thanks

Thanks for the super response, fellas.

I've heard from you and it is clear to me that this is a program you would like to see continued. Therefore, we will continue indefinitely until further notice.

Thanks a million, Hiders

Scott

sent you an email brother....
Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP MRAD in stock

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.....

Your customer service is great. Thanks for the help with the RMR.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhinomax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sent you an email brother....

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.....

Your customer service is great. Thanks for the help with the RMR. </div></div>

Gotcha covered, Bro

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhinomax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sent you an email brother....

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.....

Gotcha covered, Bro

</div></div>

Scott can I get a price for the Weaver 3-15x?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhinomax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sent you an email brother....

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.....

Gotcha covered, Bro

</div></div>

Scott can I get a price for the Weaver 3-15x? </div></div>

PM sent

Three weeks late, but happy birthday! (Same as me
wink.gif

When I put the HIDE10 code into the box, no discount appears on the review order page. Will this be deducted from the cost after the order is placed? I'm wanting to purchase a Bushnell Elite 1600 LRF.