• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LO 10% off everything HIDE10 continues.....

Re: Liberty Optics Storewide sale 10% off everything

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigNoise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Three weeks late, but happy birthday! (Same as me
wink.gif

When I put the HIDE10 code into the box, no discount appears on the review order page. Will this be deducted from the cost after the order is placed? I'm wanting to purchase a Bushnell Elite 1600 LRF. </div></div>

It is done after the order processes, so no worries, only the correct amount will be charged

Scott

Hey Scott. Thanks for being a sponsor here and I've just send over an order with the HIDE10 code. Thanks, Alex Damron

Thanks again Scott for you great customer service and prices. Order placed.

Scott,
could you give me a price on a IOR 1.5-8x26.
Thanks

Any word on when the 6-24 PSTs will come in Scott? My 6.5 lapua build is lonely.
grin.gif

Received my Bushnell Elite 1600 LRF...I haven't seen it yet, but my dad and brother say its pretty sweet.

10% was removed after order, as you said.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigNoise</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received my Bushnell Elite 1600 LRF...I haven't seen it yet, but my dad and brother say its pretty sweet.

10% was removed after order, as you said.

Thanks! </div></div>

No, thank you!

Re: LO 10% off everything HIDE10 continues.....

Woohoooooo!!! The eagle has landed!! Just got my 6-24x50 moa, and it wasn't supposed to be here until Saturday. Thanks Scott!!!

God bless,

-Jarrod

Thank You Scott,

Payment went out today for the IOR. Looking forward to getting this one on the new stick. Probablygoing on another rifle until that one is complete.

J Rice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TxShooter63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not going to get an order in by Sunday but happy birthday anyway. </div></div>

Sunday? That is old news. Get your order in whenever you wish

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RICE ETR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Woohoooooo!!! The eagle has landed!! Just got my 6-24x50 moa, and it wasn't supposed to be here until Saturday. Thanks Scott!!!

God bless,

-Jarrod </div></div>

Jarrod,

Your patience and great attitude are appreciated. The PSTs delivery has been "challenging"

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank You Scott,

Payment went out today for the IOR. Looking forward to getting this one on the new stick. Probablygoing on another rifle until that one is complete.

J Rice </div></div>

Thanks Brother, this will ship next week.

Have a great weekend

Scott

Received my scope yesterday. Looks great and at a great price. Thanks Scott!

Got my Vortex6.5-20x50 mil yesterday. Thanks again for the quick responses and quick shipping Scott!

Scott is the man!! I'm sending a buddy your direction. Expect a call from him tomorrow.

This is a great discount and shows Scott really takes care of the Hide. If all goes well I will be ordering a Viper PST this weekend! Thanks Scott

Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We keep rolling along with this. Maybe I'll make it permanent... </div></div>

If this is permanent I know where my year end bonus money will be spent at! Awesome deal!

Scott is great to do business with. I've dealt with him a few times now and have nothing but good to say about it.

got my "Little Leupold" in and mounted it on my daughters Winchester Featherweight compact. Christmas will be one to remember this year.

Thank you sir!

Ordered a Viper PST 4X16X50 FFP from Scott this morning. Now for the wait, but that is no problem. Looking forward to mounting the scope on my Savage FP10 7.62X51 and putting some lead downrange.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cucakid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ordered a Viper PST 4X16X50 FFP from Scott this morning. Now for the wait, but that is no problem. Looking forward to mounting the scope on my Savage FP10 7.62X51 and putting some lead downrange. </div></div>

Hopefully, your wait wasn't too long.

Thanks again, fellas, for taking advantage of this.

Scott

Hey Scott when do you think you mite some seekins rings in??
Thanks!

Received my second scope at 10% off from Scott a couple of days ago. Scott is GTG!

If the PST'S backorder and the 10% offer ends before the scope comes in does the discount still apply? Im sure it does but figure I would check.
Thanks,
shane

Very interested... you have a few items that I may 'need' I shall be calling you soon!

Scott emailed me last week and said more PST's were due in this week. I would think he would honor discount but that is his call not mine. I am just speculating. Maybe we will get our scopes next week.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Txmxracer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the PST'S backorder and the 10% offer ends before the scope comes in does the discount still apply? Im sure it does but figure I would check.
Thanks,
shane </div></div>

Shane,

Of course....the price we agree on is the price you pay, period. Time of delivery notwithstanding.

Cucakid, PM me so I know we have a scope going out for you.

Scott

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NEW IOR 1-10x26 Eliminator</div></div>

Feel free to send me one of those ^ to test, thanks man.

One little detail that has come up, if an item on our website is listed as a "SALE" price...HIDE10 may or may not apply. This has come up a couple of times and what I did was meet the customer halfway. We want you to be happy but I need to be in the black on a purchase if I'm gonna stick around...
smile.gif

Scott

Hey Scott...I received my FEDEX box today. Would not hesitate to buy from Liberty Optics again.

Thank you Sir!!!!
Nathan

Scott I tried to PM you but it is not functioning according to my message board. Sent you and email about PST shipment you are to receive this week. Just curious and anxious.

I pm'd you also, Scott, about the IOR 4-16x50 w/X1 reticle. Looks to be an good scope. Hoping to get some news about it... Availability.

Thanks Scott. PST order will be incoming soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Txmxracer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the PST'S backorder and the 10% offer ends before the scope comes in does the discount still apply? Im sure it does but figure I would check.
Thanks,
shane </div></div>

Shane,

Of course....the price we agree on is the price you pay, period. Time of delivery notwithstanding.

Cucakid, PM me so I know we have a scope going out for you.

Scott

Scott </div></div>

I was one of the folks that asked about the possiblity of 10% off on a Bushnell Elite 6-24x50 FFP mil/mil that happened to be on sale. Scott replied back, splitting the sale price and the discount without even skipping a beat before he discussed it in this thread.

Called him and ordered one this afternoon, and says I'll have it next week. Seems like a great guy to deal with. If everything continues to go well I'll definitely deal with Scott again. I really appreciate his generosity!

hey scott still like to know when you mite get some 34mm low seekins in. thanks man know you are busy!!!

He informed me today by email that my 4X16X50 PST will ship today. Great news but I am stuck in West Africa waiting on my passport to come back from immigration with new work visa. Things happen so s...l...o....w over here. At least I will have a nice suprize when I do return to the US.

Just checking, is this still going? I think I may be ordering some seekins rings even though I know they are out of stock. Either way, you're awesome Scott!