• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Load data 308 win berger 185gr OTM pls

Raufoss

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2010
Missouri
Please list you load data for 308 win berger 185gr OTM with varget powder
Including COAL,powder charge(for specified brass),Seating depth,velocity(with barrel lenght) and etc..
It would help me alot.

I am trying to use Quickload 3.6 and i cant do anything with this program that look like an old 1996 32 bit program...Especially since the bullet data base is ridiculously little, almost noting.
I am losing my patience with it and i don't trust the data i get...

I was thinking about doing pressure test to max 42 gr.
Rifle is a savage 10TR

i have the 3.6 and the bullet data base is almost non extant...I am a bit disappointed by the interface look like 1996 programs.
I don't want to put anymore money in this.

anyway, just looking for load data, i wont make this post a review of QL.

You are looking wrong. Go to the top task bar. Click on the Data: Add, Change, Load, Save button. Scroll to the projectile option, click on it, then search bullets of the same diameter. It will load a zillion .308 bullets for you to choose from.

Looks good. Are you using FC brass for this work-up? The node should be somewhere near 41.5grs.

BTW, my Berger 185 Juggernaut is 1.340" long. You might want to check yours.

Yes i will us FC for now. Lapua when i will receive them later this summer.

for the start i tough going from 40gr to 42gr(in .5gr increment) to test pressure and if i don't have pressure sign i'll make my OCW test.