• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Load development programs and software

Highbrass

Pew Tang Clan
Minuteman
Absolute floppin fresh fish here (Newbie)
I have been reloading for the past 15 plus years. I have a fairly substantial investment in equipment and components.
I am interested in finding / using a program that can log and track my reloading and keep track. Also the ability to add variables pictures of shot targets etc.
I already have Quick Load which may already have this function but I haven't figured it out yet.
Any help would be appreciated.

I do not have Quickload but I use Google Drive and create my own tables and load development tables in a folder. If a group size is notable I’ll snap a picture of it and then add it into the document. It took a few iterations of the documents before I found a system that I liked.

Not sure if that helps but I’m not 100% aware or a single program that can be used to compile all information.

Thanks Matt
Sounds kinda like what I might need
I think QL may have some functions that could do it also but I haven't gotten deep enough.

You’re welcome! All I know about QL is I ask guys to screen shot info for me 😂

Hence the reason for my robust google drive with weird charts and graphs lol.

I also keep a notebook on my reloading desk with data in it for quicker reference.

Absolute floppin fresh fish here (Newbie)
I have been reloading for the past 15 plus years. I have a fairly substantial investment in equipment and components.
I am interested in finding / using a program that can log and track my reloading and keep track. Also the ability to add variables pictures of shot targets etc.
I already have Quick Load which may already have this function but I haven't figured it out yet.
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
QuickLoad doesn't do much as far as load tracking. There are a few companion programs with it, but AFAIK, none of them do either.

RSI Shooting Lab does kinda what you want, but it's strictly PC based. It's been around for a good long while, so it has lots of features... but it's also getting a tad dated. Just sayin'... They do offer a 30 day demo version, if you want to give it a spin.

I mostly do a combination of QL (now moving to Gordon's Reloading Tool), and Google Sheets & Docs like mentioned earlier.

@Moto-Moto please do everyone a favor and nix that gi-normous white picture of... nothing. A link might actually be helpful, but that... is not.

Reactions: spife7980