• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loading info for starter

l115a3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2010
Texas
Where I can find infomations for starter to load .308WIN by myself.

How much of inventory that I must have to prepare for main tools?

Re: Loading info for starter

Well, what have you got to start with? Do you have basic reloading equipment (Press, powder measuring equipment)? There is a plethora of information on this site on loading .308 win. Use the search function or just scan the topics.

Look up at the top of this page in the dark green bar you see,

Sniper's Hide: For the Serious Tactical Marksman » Forums » Sniper's Hide Advance Marksmanship Unit » Sniper's Hide Reloading » Loading info for starter

click on the SH reloading and you will see stickys, good info we keep around like the link below.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=96660#Post96660

Besides looking at those links a good reloading manual will serve you best if you are just starting out. The Lee manual has a lot of great information but Lee equipment is preached very heavily. Pretty much if you are buying equipment buy the best you can and upgrade as you see fit. There is never a short supply of reloading information out there.

How much for proper invest at first?