• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Locals Git er Done

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
South Africans Wielding Machetes Attack Illegal Miners over Gang Rape
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...achetes-attack-illegal-miners-over-gang-rape/

Sorry, but when your community of illegal aliens that is illegally mining gold goes and illegally rapes a dozen women… and you get hacked, Clubbed and whipped… you fucking deserve it!

World needs more of this. There would be less crime if folks took care of their communities instead of expecting someone else to do it.

Only shame is they didn’t inflict more damage… and there isn’t more of this here!

Sirhr

3rd hand story here. am told that in guatemala heinous crimes are handled at the village level and all of the jury has machetes. no recidivisim there. why not public "cruel and unusual" punishment? violent crime should not be punished by "humane" lethal injection. how about the joan d'arc technique? or maybe just an IV shot of say 20mg of pavulon if injection is the method desired? watching the eeg/ekg on TV might convince some that rape and murder were bad ideas.

I have a feeling that the tradition of lex talionis will become more likely in the developed world.

To be honest, I have and always will believe the original principle of Hammurobi that justice is to be handed out by the righteous.

The issue is, that many will claim the title of righteous and thus, vendetta and feuds become the norm.

3rd hand story here. am told that in guatemala heinous crimes are handled at the village level and all of the jury has machetes. no recidivisim there. why not public "cruel and unusual" punishment? violent crime should not be punished by "humane" lethal injection. how about the joan d'arc technique? or maybe just an IV shot of say 20mg of pavulon if injection is the method desired? watching the eeg/ekg on TV might convince some that rape and murder were bad ideas.
Caning... removal of hands... beheadings... hangings... guillotines... Siberian work camps. All are better deterrents than United States country clubs. Prison is better in the US than living in a village on Luzon.

Liberalism is a self-destroying ideology. Problem is it destroys everyone else around it...

Sirhr

Caning... removal of hands... beheadings... hangings... guillotines... Siberian work camps. All are better deterrents than United States country clubs. Prison is better in the US than living in a village on Luzon.

Liberalism is a self-destroying ideology. Problem is it destroys everyone else around it...

Sirhr
^^^^^Bingo!!

6p47y6.jpg

South Africans Wielding Machetes Attack Illegal Miners over Gang Rape
https://www.breitbart.com/africa/20...achetes-attack-illegal-miners-over-gang-rape/

Sorry, but when your community of illegal aliens that is illegally mining gold goes and illegally rapes a dozen women… and you get hacked, Clubbed and whipped… you fucking deserve it!

World needs more of this. There would be less crime if folks took care of their communities instead of expecting someone else to do it.

Only shame is they didn’t inflict more damage… and there isn’t more of this here!

Sirhr
I’ve said the same thing a thousand times. The reason there isn’t much real justice in this country and we have far more criminals walking freely among us is because of government manipulation starting with the LEO hired to keep good men from acting and to force people to live among degenerates that wouldn’t survive without government protection. It’s illegal and costly for communities to police themselves which creates a government monopoly regarding public safety and determining right from wrong. People have little choice but to rely on government for these services when its obvious that the government is not only wasteful and inefficient but corrupt and nefarious. Voila! The police state is born and the massive theft preying on the working man and shit like the covid scam is now possible.

It’s a shame that grown men not only still trust the government with anything, but take government jobs thinking they are “serving the people” or being helpful in anyway. These men no matter their position within are part of a large bloated authoritarian surveillance and police state. The complete opposite of what the founding fathers and the constitution describe. A gov man is not a man of liberty and damn sure isn’t a constitutionalist. The opposite is true. Statists.

Sirhr
Almost sounded like my Catholic grade school...

Without the anal priest-sex?

What can I say... I'm gonna burn in hell anyway!

And my family is Anglican!

Sirhr
Hey, I'm the ugliest Altar Boy... girls didn't want to date me and priests didn't want to molest me. Talk about a hard childhood...:rolleyes: