• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(LOL) "Grandmaster Jay" of NFAC arrested for pointing rifle at federal officers.

Anyone seen the video of him in A suit looking like secret service agent at a trump rally in 2016? Apparently he posted a Facebook post about “why he was there” it all seems kinda fishy. He pointed a rifle as know armed militant at federal officers but didn’t get shot...... now he is completely gone from social media. I’m no conspiracy theorist but damn I could see how one could take this info and run with it.

Weapons light?
Pretty darn useful.

Right in the old nightvision with a flashlight, ouch.

Johnson, 57, was arrested Thursday at his home in West Chester, Ohio.

Fuck...……..almost my neighbor.

these clowns are known for their sloppy weapon handling and AD’s. and they are not overly smart. and like i said above, anyone pointing a weapon at another person i dont have sympathy for.

that being said.....fbi and their shenanigans over the last 4 years....i flat out dont trust them. so if i am on the jury in this trial, the verdict would be NOT GUILTY. they did it to themselves, destroyed their credibility with the american public. to the point where i just dont believe them anymore.

No agency should be trusted. IMO. Cases brought forward by any of them should be Judged on the evidence they present.

Reactions: AllenOne1
No agency should be trusted. IMO. Cases brought forward by any of them should be Judged on the evidence they present.

they’ve certainly proved that in SPADES the last 4 years. with the “steel dossier”....they KNEW it was bullshit, and proceeded to present it as evidence anyway. if they’ll do that to THEIR BOSS, they’ll do it to anyone.