• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Lol knockoff

Isn't that what Jamie's putting on the 6SLR? It has 120 cm of elevation adjustment in 1 cm increments what more could you ask for?

Awesome. As we all know, quality scopes always come with free Weaver-style rings - a $11.95 value!!!!

I like how the deer in the reticle illustration looks like Bambi (the fawn).

I don't get the joke - this looks just like my Schmidt that I got off Armslist for less than $3,000. They said it was a super limited edition, government contract over-run.

I don't get the joke - this looks just like my Schmidt that I got off Armslist for less than $3,000. They said it was a super limited edition, government contract over-run.

Here I am, thinking all the posts on armslists were just stolen re-creations of auctions and other posts online…congrats on your procured optic!

Gun_girl_small.jpg

How could you not want a Vector with advertising like this on their home page?

The 1 Klick = 1cm is funny .
Those rings look like Seekins , they may need Lapping though.
A good alternative for the beginner looking into tactical shooting . Also a nice alternative to the Pst line

The 1 Klick = 1cm is funny .
Those rings look like Seekins , they may need Lapping though.
A good alternative for the beginner looking into tactical shooting . Also a nice alternative to the Pst line

Have you seen one of these in person? I don't think the rest of us have, and we're assuming it's total crap based on being an appearance copy of the S&B, and knowing that China has put out a lot of counterfeit scopes that are total junk (just a few years ago it was a big deal with counterfeit "Leupold" scopes, falsely marked as being Leupold and intended to be passed off as the real deal). But, maybe this one's different.

Actually i own one of the Vectors (4x32) its for an air rifle and it works err... i mean light goes through (somewhat) and POI is consistent up to and including 50 meters :). Thats about it. Btw price was around 50$ shipped from aliexpress...

Though i'm sure this particular model will give Bender run for its money :).

Have you seen one of these in person? I don't think the rest of us have, and we're assuming it's total crap based on being an appearance copy of the S&B, and knowing that China has put out a lot of counterfeit scopes that are total junk (just a few years ago it was a big deal with counterfeit "Leupold" scopes, falsely marked as being Leupold and intended to be passed off as the real deal). But, maybe this one's different.

Sorry you may have missed my sarcasm lol , just kidding around

Here is the answer to your questions.... and all you need to know.

Contact Information

Stephen, SC Scope (China)

I may order one for a new round I came up with the .22-50cal I bet it will stand up to the recoil, Details when everything blows up or works out I bet I can get a 40gr barnes to 7000fps.

This confirms that Schmidt & Bender scopes are really made in China.

For the guys who also said that Leupolds are made in China