• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lol! Scammer threatening to sue me

Zuul

Green Banana Samoan
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2014
Kona, Hawaii
Thought you guys would get a kick out of the letter Opticsandammo.com sent me after I disputed the charges for goods not received and got my money back. Like a good internet shopper I usually Google a company before I purchase, I brain farted and purchased before I searched. I built another AR with leftover parts and was looking for Magpul mags in FDE. Onionsanddildos.com had them listed as in stock, thought I scored as the FDE mags were sold out everywhere else. Made payment and got a generic order confirmation via email, then crickets. No shipping or tracking number email. A google search brought up a thread on 24hr campfire with a bunch of people who paid for stuff and never got it. One poor guy purchased a scope and got a bottle of water in the mail. Contacted my bank and disputed the charges back in July, my account was credited a few days ago. Behold the email I received today from “El Douche”:

We received a chargeback on your $165.88 order

I am demanding that you cease and desist your harassment and unlawful chargeback. I have represented myself as a Plaintiff in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers. I will be your worst nightmare.

I’ll sue you until I recoup the thousands of dollars that you now owe us under our contract.

I will never stop pursuing you with collection agencies and lawsuits until we are fully compensated for our damages.

We will have to proceed with the collections account if we do not hear back from you

We will open a collections account for:

$35 chargeback fee

$1000 negative vendor rating fee

$10% order value for the cancellation fee

Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent

Read our legally binding contract that you agreed to before placing your order: https://opticsandammo.com/return-policy/

If that is unsuccessful we will sue you in a small claims action.

We will put your account into collections and sue you for breach of contract in a small claims action. I suggest you call your credit card company and cancel your chargeback. You could cause us to lose our vendor account. We have to now pay an extra $35 in fees just because you filed a complaint. If there was an issue you were supposed to articulate and address your concerns with us before you file a dispute with your bank.

Google my name and read about my litigation. I own the company.

Regards,

Christopher Eustice

Director of Operations

OpticsandAmmo.com

Has an F rating on BBB which is humorous given you can pay for an A+

Reactions: Bender
Um... Asking for a friend. Do you have his direct number and email ?

Also, don't underestimate the possible entertainment value of this relationship....
Have a look at this

I've seen that copy/pasted email in regards to some idiot scammer online before.

Can't remember where, but the guy had a list of continious emails he received on a daily basis from him ranging from threatening him to saying his lack of a response is going to be used as an admission of guilt, to offering settlement amounts that were in the millions.

Also said the guy had called him a few times.

If it got to that point, I'd basically set this guys caron fire while he was in the trunk.

“I have represented myself as a Plaintiff in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers.”
“Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent”
You’re not an attorney. Why would I pay you as one?

Agree with previous post declaring enjoy the entertainment value. Someone tried to
scam me recently, allegedly a veterinarian. Won’t go into details, but fuck I laughed
myself stupid a few times at the bullshit. Well worth the time to send a few emails !
At one point, the scammer asked for money to buy insulin for the vet practice, as it
had all been used up treating an advanced case of rabies in a dog....

Reactions: 308pirate
The first thing that came up in my search for this guys name, LOL!
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 9.09.38 AM.png

Just be on alert for the guy attempting to charge your card again.

He seems like a real POS...

From everything I've read, that asshat sends everyone that email...and nothing ever happens.

What would his argument be in court?....."yes your honor, he did pay for his items, no your honor, I never sent them, yes your honor, I do feel I'm entitled to his money because 'reasons'...."

Dude is a low level scammer trying to throw around legal jargon into scaring people.....the fact that he's been taken to court 175 times is telling of the type of douchebag he is

tell him to go suck a dick with his ass and you'll happily see him in court.

I'm afraid Mr. Christopher Eustice is going to be a tad busy here real quick. And for a while too I'd imagine. lol Reap what you sow Stud, because well, you deserve it. This is gonna get goooooooooooooood. :LOL:

I'm afraid Mr. Christopher Eustice is going to be a tad busy here real quick. And for a while too I'd imagine. lol Reap what you sow Stud, because well, you deserve it. This is gonna get goooooooooooooood. :LOL:

Honestly he's past his expiration date at this point...lots of unsuspecting people have gotten fucked, and I'm sure it's been 10X worse with all the shortages lately since he lists stuff he doesn't have that's otherwise out of stock everywhere.

Watching with interest. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate and 1J04
Wholly fuck OP. That site is Darfur Fucked up! And you actually ordered something from them/ him? I'm at a loss of who's stupider at this point, but will still fuck with him and spread the word far and wide.

Food Drying With An Attitude by Mary T. Bell? You're trolling us, right?

20200914_112908.jpg

Gawd Damn Site will hardly load it's so fucked up!

OK

Think about what you want to do... Any negative comments- like the name that is not their name, well these threads can show up in court...

options-

Companies exist as the STATE allows them to exist....

In CA, the CA Dept of Corporations investigates complaints. If a company does not reply, they can revoke their license to do business in the state.

One could search for the entity that oversees both your state and the companies state and file a complaint.
Is a $1,000 negative feedback fee Legal?

Outline everything and submit the complaint.

This could get them even more upset with you.... more wrath

Do you have copies of when you attempted to cancel the order?
Copies of phone bill showing calls to the seller?
Emails to the seller?
Screen shots of order cancellation?
Any emails saying out of stock, shipping delay, etc?

-- edit--
I google his name and the term lawsuit

Texas A&M student accused of cheating loses lawsuit against honors dept employee
ATTORNEYS & JUDGES
By Charmaine Little | Jan 22, 2020

Justice Tracy Christopher of the Fourteenth Court of Appeals
Editor’s note: Christopher Eustice contacted The Record and said there was absolutely no evidence that he stole a test and that he is appealing to the Texas Supreme Court.

On Jan. 7, a student who was suspended from Texas A&M University for two years was unsuccessful in his appeal that challenged the dismissal of his contract claims against the school’s Aggie Honor System Office (AHSO).

Christopher D. Eustice, who allegedly stole and printed a copy of an exam before he was reported for plagiarism in a separate incident, filed a defamation per sue and breach of oral contract lawsuit against Timothy C. Powers, the AHSO director. He alleged that Powers committed fraud, caused personal injury and violated the Americans with Disabilities Act, among other things. His claims were dismissed, and Eustice appealed on the contract claims against Powers in Powers’ official and individual capacities.

----

----

--

--
MEMORANDUM AND ORDER
LEE H. ROSENTHAL
, Chief District Judge.

Christopher Eustice sued JPMorgan Chase & Co., alleging breach of contract, promissory estoppel, fraud, and violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Texas Debt Collection Act, and the Texas Financial Code. (Docket Entry No. 1-1). Chase timely removed and moved for judgment on the pleadings. (Docket Entry No. 1, 6). Eustice then amended his complaint and asked the court to deny the motion for judgment on the pleadings as moot. (Docket Entry Nos. 10, 12). Chase moved to dismiss the amended complaint, Eustice responded, and Chase replied. (Docket Entry Nos. 15, 17, 18).

Based on the amended complaint; the motion, response, and reply; and the applicable law, the court grants Chase's motion to dismiss, without prejudice and with leave to amend, no later than August 16, 2019. (Docket Entry No. 15). The reasons for this ruling are set out below.

I. Background
Eustice alleges, without specifying when, that he opened four personal and business bank accounts, three personal credit cards, and one business credit card with Chase Bank. (Docket Entry No. 12 at ¶ 6). According to Eustice, Chase extended almost $100,000 in credit across the four credit cards. (Id. at ¶ 7). In November 2018, Chase "revoked those cards" for nonpayment. (Id. at ¶¶ 7-8). Eustice alleges that the revocation has damaged his credit. (Id. at ¶ 7).

Eustice alleges that Chase's revocation was not based on nonpayment because he had never missed a payment. (Id. at ¶ 8). According to Eustice, Chase instead revoked the cards "because he filed internal [Fair Credit Reporting Act] billing disputes for returned merchandise and defective merchandise." (Id. at ¶ 9). Eustice alleges that Chase has given credit bureaus inaccurate information about him, including reporting a $25,000 credit-card debt that he disputes. (Id. at ¶¶ 11-12).

Last edited:
--

---

---

----

--

Sheltered Wings, Inc. d/b/a Vortex Optics v. Eustice et al
Plaintiff:​
Sheltered Wings, Inc. d/b/a Vortex Optics
Defendant:​
OpticsandAmmo, LLC and Christopher David Eustice

---

Last edited:
If you get overan with sqiurrels and such might be a good place to send them! Just saying! But be sure to save the squeaky ones for yourself😂

Return and Cancellation Policy
We want your shopping experience with us to be easy and hassle-free. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return most unused items in their original packaging within 60 days of receipt of merchandise for an exchange or refund. For your convenience, OpticsandAmmo.com offers a FREE pre-paid shipping label for qualifying domestic returns. Returns for non-defective merchandise will result in a 15% restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted more than 60 days after your order was placed.

Order cancellation prior to shipment will result in a 10% cancellation fee. This fee is designed to cover credit card processing fees incurred from cancelled transactions. To avoid the cancellation fee, one can request store credit for their full order value. We can apply this credit to any of the 35,000 products listed on our website. We can also apply this credit to many millions of other non-listed products upon customer request.
It should usually take approximately 2 to 10 days after your payment clears for your order to ship, but may take longer for certain products such as backordered items and out of stock items. Some backordered items sometimes take up to 180 days to ship.

Sometimes we have customers who will pay us with bad checks and/or with fraudulent/stolen credit cards. In the case that your payment is reversed in any fashion, we reserve the right to utilize collection agencies and litigation to recover the following fees:
$1,000 negative vendor rating fee: Reversed transactions hurt our standing with banks and credit card processors. Reversed credit card transactions and bad checks can ultimately lead to closure of our business credit card processing and/or business bank accounts. Once accounts are closed, businesses can be and are frequently blacklisted from being able to conduct future business. This could totally shut down our business.
Reasonable Fees for our time spent recovering the funds.
Any additional fees resulting from the payment reversal, such as a $35 fee paid to the bank for bad checks or a $35 fee paid to credit card processors for reversed credit card transactions. Sometimes there might also be an additional $1000 or $500 arbitration fee for credit card transactions.
The full order value, restocking fee, or cancellation fee, whichever is applicable.
Any attorney fees and/or fees paid to the collection agencies.
O&A is not going to take anyone to court....

Frankly their policy doesn't mean shit......no judge is going to award him $1000 just because he has it on his website......

Especially when the buyer is acting in good faith, and trying to recoup money from a scammer.

Hell, If that were the case,i could open a website, put in fine print any order cancelled comes with $1mil fee.....then not ship any orders.

If I tried to take anyone to court, the judge would tell me to get fucked.

Frankly, if he does try to take anyone to court....they could easily be countersued for "malicious business practices", which carries a penalty of 3x the sought damages

Wholly fuck OP. That site is Darfur Fucked up! And you actually ordered something from them/ him? I'm at a loss of who's stupider at this point, but will still fuck with him and spread the word far and wide.

View attachment 7423657

Dibs on the Weaver for $994!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04

you should have scammed them for money like this guy . you can do it .

Thanks, you just wasted 43minutes of my time. I watched the whole damn thing.

I've said it on here before, but I turned a Nigerian scammer in before and FBI gave two fucks. Gave 'em to them on a silver plate. Wouldn't drive to the Western Union to pick 'em up.

Fedex gave many fucks though. Got all fifty of their accounts shut down and they were PISSED. Try getting Fedex to go that far when they fuck up your stuff though.

Anyway, the best thing you can do is waste their time. I had that Nigerian running back and forth, thought I was the holy grail so he gave up more info than he should have... And I fuck slammed that skinny to curb hardcore. Every scam in process he was running and every check in the mail got shut down and his legit business (Red Lion) got reported to Nigerian govt. (who "get paid" to give a fuck).

Waste their time, follow along, get them to trip up and give you real info. Then take 'em down.

Bet money you drive to this place and it doesn't exist.

O&A is not going to take anyone to court....

Frankly their policy doesn't mean shit......no judge is going to award him $1000 just because he has it on his website......

Especially when the buyer is acting in good faith, and trying to recoup money from a scammer.

Hell, If that were the case,i could open a website, put in fine print any order cancelled comes with $1mil fee.....then not ship any orders.

If I tried to take anyone to court, the judge would tell me to get fucked.

Frankly, if he does try to take anyone to court....they could easily be countersued for "malicious business practices", which carries a penalty of 3x the sought damages

Right.

I can make myself a shirt that says 'Not responsible for anything I do' and start shooting people.

That doesn't make me instantly not responsible and it doesnt mean you somehow agreed to it.

We should all make attorneys' fees bills and send it to him and demand payment.

• Haha
Reactions: nikonNUT and 1J04

Richard Jessup
HSSE Subject Matter Expert. Expert Witness.

June 26, 2015, Richard was Christopher’s mentor

I worked with Chris to facilitate his achievement of the rank of Eagle Scout. Chris is an excellent worker with strong integrity.

Accomplishments

Christopher has 6 honors 6
Honors & Awards
  • 1st Place at TAMU IntraSchool Petrobowl Tournament
  • 1st Place at TAMU SPE Sporting Clay Tournament
  • High School Valedictorian
  • Eagle Scout
  • Texas Boys State Gubernatorial Candidate for the Nationalist Party
  • Black Belt in Taekwondo

Dafuq

View attachment 7423657

I definitely pulled an idiot move ordering from him, I googled “magpul pmag FDE” and went straight to the product page, didn’t realize he was “selling” so much crap on his web store. The web store has the late 90’s/early 2000’s vibe but so do a lot of other small operation gun sites, with the USA address the store seemed to be legit.

Reactions: 1J04
Hello, this scammer visited my job and I am the gm and for over a year now he has been emailing and harassing me. Can anyone help or give me ideas?

Attachments

• 15C818B5-36D9-486A-B93F-96A8BB595976.png
    15C818B5-36D9-486A-B93F-96A8BB595976.png
    613.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 00FDE2B1-0C09-4DAF-B5DC-F7BC54D9B198.png
    00FDE2B1-0C09-4DAF-B5DC-F7BC54D9B198.png
    660.5 KB · Views: 441
  • F9F136CC-90CD-465F-9AF6-F1F248F5356F.png
    F9F136CC-90CD-465F-9AF6-F1F248F5356F.png
    626 KB · Views: 482
  • 63CDEBF3-FAF3-4FE3-84F4-5BB0F27407BE.png
    63CDEBF3-FAF3-4FE3-84F4-5BB0F27407BE.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 444
Hello, this scammer visited my job and I am the gm and for over a year now he has been emailing and harassing me. Can anyone help or give me ideas?
You work at Schlotzky’s deli? Nice! Fckn love that place! Wish I had one near me now... if you get the ear of some big wigs, tell em they need one in Gwinnett County, GA

Obvious answer: "Well (Mr. Scammer) since we are a company requiring a licensed attorney I guess you are barking up the wrong tree. BTW I have contacted the local Sheriff to have you Trespassed from our location now and in the future. Please refer to the franchise company attorney for any future communications. "