• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Long Beach, CA Hotel Cook Threatens Mass Casualty Incident

I remember fondly the days when you had to actually commit a crime before you were arrest.
"Montoya was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing and distributing assault weapons, possession of an assault weapon and making a criminal threat."

Under CA law his AR has those evil accessories so it's illegal. Shouldn't be making threats like your going to shoot the place up if you have illegal ( by CA standards) shit.

"Montoya was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing and distributing assault weapons, possession of an assault weapon and making a criminal threat."

Under CA law his AR has those evil accessories so it's illegal. Shouldn't be making threats like your going to shoot the place up if you have illegal ( by CA standards) shit.

Is that because he built his AR I wonder? I don't think it's illegal to build an AR in CA is it?

Is that because he built his AR I wonder? I don't think it's illegal to build an AR in CA is it?
It's not illegal to build one in CA. However, if you can use the magazine realize button it can not have a pistol grip. There's other things it can't have, but I don't remember what they are and I don't care anymore because I live in Texas. If the rifle has a fixed magazine you can have all of those evil parts on your rifle.

It's not illegal to build one in CA. However, if you can use the magazine realize button it can not have a pistol grip. There's other things it can't have, but I don't remember what they are and I don't care anymore because I live in Texas. If the rifle has a fixed magazine you can have all of those evil parts on your rifle.

Yeah, I know that there are a series of changes for the rifle to be CA compliant but if they are not on the rifle does that mean he manufactured the rifle? I must have missed something in the article. Thanks for the reply.

Did he actually make threats? Maybe or maybe not. You guys don’t know. Remember the media likes to convict people with no evidence.

Reactions: eklarsen
im curious to see if they are going to try and throw a modifier at him for PC 32310(c) (prohibits the possession of a large-capacity magazine) even tho it was suspended via Judge Benitez's ruling in Duncan V Bercerra earlier this year.

I wonder if the "co-worker" was looking to climb up the corporate ladder and decided to use the Red Flag laws to their advantage.
OR..
A disgruntled sex partner looking for retaliation?

Reactions: 10ring'r