• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long past due.

This is what people need to do.
Hit them hard in the pocketbook just like the SJW and "Liberal" communists try with anybody who doesn't agree with them.

A telling line is: "The restaurant will save more than $5,000 by canceling its package and instead will offer veterans 40 percent off on food Sundays during game days, the station reported. "

So $5k less per year towards people & corporations that hate our country. Excellent. I'm pretty sure the 40% off for veterans on Sundays will bring in way more business than playing football games did.

Reactions: Yasherka
Beef O'Brady's was one of my favorite restaurants to eat at when I lived in FL. They're as much a sports bar as they are a family restaurant, good food and good people was always my experience there. When I'd catch lunch there in uniform while I was a recruiter, many times I'd ask for my check only to find it was anonymously paid, so my waitress would get my tab's worth in the form of a tip.

Good on them for saying "Fuck the NFL", I wish I was near one to give them some business, wouldn't ask for a discount anyhow.

Fuck the NFL despite the rubber stamping of those bullshit “protests”.

You guys remember years ago when they came out with those personal seat license fees? Fucking greedy cunts. My uncle Lou had season tickets to the giants for 42 years, and then one day gets a flyer in the mail about how the new meadowlands is giving him a chance to “own a part of the experience”. Motherfuckers wanted 80k (20k per seat) plus another $700 per ticket per game. He said fuck you.

These greedy scumbags sold out the ordinary common man to fucking Goldman Sachs and other pricks who would willfully blow 6 figures on a fucking football game

Beef O'Brady's was one of my favorite restaurants to eat at when I lived in FL. They're as much a sports bar as they are a family restaurant, good food and good people was always my experience there. When I'd catch lunch there in uniform while I was a recruiter, many times I'd ask for my check only to find it was anonymously paid, so my waitress would get my tab's worth in the form of a tip.

Good on them for saying "Fuck the NFL", I wish I was near one to give them some business, wouldn't ask for a discount anyhow.

@Redmanss
I've got a Beef's about 3/4ths of a mile from my house. Glad to hear they are dumping the felon league.
I haven't eaten in one of their restaurants in at least 7yrs.
However, now that I know they aren't supporting the bastards, I'll have another go in your honor.

Reactions: Redmanss
I hope folks keep it up and it takes these assholes from Bentleys and Mansions to Yugos and Trailer Parks. If it happens 40% of these A-Holes will die in shootouts in the hood. Then their Mommas will blame the Police for not protecting them. You watch, it will happen.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer