• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Range Shooting Facility

We had a wonderfuil time shooting at your place. All of us really appreciate your hospitality and well thought out range. We will be back again soon!! Thanks again!

I have not posted any new pictures lately. I finally got around to getting some up. These show some of the last groups of shooters we have had over the last few weeks. The targets pictured are of the one mile target (one off off the South Range, one off of the West Range).

By the way. If any of you are on the fence about making the drvie I would encourage you to give it a shot. Everyone is so frendly and helpful. It is a very nice place to shoot with lots of opportunity to shoot at differenct angles and directions. Our group has been fortunate enough to shoot a at lot of ranges thoughout the country and this trip was by far one of the most enjoyable times we have ever had. I hope you all make the trip. Well worth it!!