• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Long Rifles Inc.

Thanks, I've sent him a PM, maybe he's not checking them? All his phone mailboxes are full and no answer I just need him to contact me on an urgent matter.

Haven't been able to reach him any other way but I know he's frequenting this forum so I figured I'd try flagging his attention this way.

I believe chad may not be feeling well. Cut some slack guys. He’ll get back to you I’m sure. I just communicated with him two days ago via email.

Reactions: DIBBS
Last I stopped in they said they were having phone problems. Might not be helping either.

Yeah I'm aware of that, but couldn't leave a message or anything. I got ahold of him today.

I'm in the same boat, why I haven't been on here in a couple months myself. Trust me, I know what it's like going through the wringer and I only wish him the best in that regard.
I hope you guys are feeling better soon

Reactions: DIBBS
Calling here in a sec.

As for me and my "medical thing". I got diagnosed with MS last week. Not a killer, but having various appendages tazing me at random is kind of interesting.

5,000mg of liquid steroids later I think I know what a coke addict feels like cause WHORRY SHEET.

Not in any hurry to do that again.

We've had some phone issues here and I'm working to solve that as well. Shop is healthy so no worries there. The staff know exactly what to do and they've been knocking it out of the park while I've been chasing this bullshit down.

On it folks.

Dang. Helluva stretch you have had…
I know some top docs for MS if you ever need/want anything beyond what you are getting.

And yeah. Steroids suck.
Was on em a lot as a kid for my asthma. Great for a kid with ADHD….. 🤣

Calling here in a sec.

As for me and my "medical thing". I got diagnosed with MS last week. Not a killer, but having various appendages tazing me at random is kind of interesting.

5,000mg of liquid steroids later I think I know what a coke addict feels like cause WHORRY SHEET.

We've had some phone issues here and I'm working to solve that as well. Shop is healthy so no worries there. The staff know exactly what to do and they've been knocking it out of the park while I've been chasing this bullshit down.

On it folks.
Best wishes, thoughts, and prayers are going out to you brother! Semper Fi

Calling here in a sec.

On it folks.
Wish you the best Chad.

Woah, dude gets diagnosed with MS but still comes on to respond to customers. Now that's customer service if I've ever seen it.

Chad, I hope you can get better but I know what its like to find you now suddenly have a shit ass autoimmune disease suddenly.

Reactions: powdahound76
Woah, dude gets diagnosed with MS but still comes on to respond to customers. Now that's customer service if I've ever seen it.

Chad, I hope you can get better but I know what its like to find you now suddenly have a shit ass autoimmune disease suddenly.

Oceanside girls. . .

I knew it'd catch up to me someday, lol.

My wife has MS. She was diagnosed at 20 now 34. Other than some loss of grip strength and having me as a husband she is doing well. She sees one of the top MS docs in the world at Georgetown Hospital in DC.

Reactions: camocorvette
@LongRifles Inc. - as a long time fan of your work (and my 3 LRI rifles), as well as being grateful for your generosity for Bo I will say this.

If you need a different doc, second opinion, or anything, please reach out.

I know some top neurologists and will be happy to help get you set up with them if you need.

@LongRifles Inc. - as a long time fan of your work (and my 3 LRI rifles), as well as being grateful for your generosity for Bo I will say this.

If you need a different doc, second opinion, or anything, please reach out.

I know some top neurologists and will be happy to help get you set up with them if you need.

Much appreciated. I'm very fortunate to have platinum-level insurance. Between that and 100% service-connected gimp status, the VA pays for all of it. FT Meade VA medical center is located right here in Sturgis and it's a tier-one facility. They've shipped me all over the place getting this thing dialed in.

Time will tell but for now, things are good enough.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

BTW: Phones are back up!

Chad . Thank you and Eric. Artemis shot the lights out when I cold bored the reassembly at 480 yards.
Also. Parkinson's can be good for the significant other. Nice quiet nights on the front porch with you hand in her lap.
Greg

Reactions: Jscb1b and LRI
Chad . Thank you and Eric. Artemis shot the lights out when I cold bored the reassembly at 480 yards.
Also. Parkinson's can be good for the significant other. Nice quiet nights on the front porch with you hand in her lap.
Greg

I put my hand in her lap and I will get slapped. It takes at least a bottle of wine for that. :)

Oceanside girls. . .

I knew it'd catch up to me someday, lol.

Way to keep a winning attitude.

Was in Oceanside once while recalled for Combat Casualty Replacement BN in Gulf War I.

While at some bar with a few other recalled IRR Marines a chick comes up to me and says "That "woman" your friend is with is a guy".

The friend was another kid from MA that due to our locality we were married together through this whole thing.

Sadly "Jimmy" was a person unable to hold his booze and he became the worst of the Boston stereotypes when shitfaced.

So hearing this news I looked over at "Jimmys" date and realized "Damn, it is a guy".

Did you ever love keeping a secret? well that was me at that moment.

I had no bad feelings about doing it when on the plane flight home from Cali and me in blues "Jimmy" spilled a nice black coffee right in my lap.

So I looked like shit but at least I wasnt sucking face with a Dude.

• Haha
Reactions: LRI
Chad, in case you need some piston manufacturing processes help.

Amazing.

Probably no supply chain problems, they probably worked through the entire plandemic and they wear no masks.

They will be dictating to us manufacturing methods soon.