• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Long 'un

6Dasher

Minuteman
Apr 25, 2005
Netherlands
Just had the brake added, sure is one long puppy at 58" total length and 32lbs.

34" long 375 SnipeTac barrel (1.45" start to 1.25" end) with a Terminator T5 brake.

lawton_3.jpg

That thing is a BEAST!! Good lookin' stick.. Hows the recoil with it being that heavy? Im interested in building an ELR rig, but cant justify it with nowhere to shoot it. The longest range around is 300yds. When I was in NM we had a 1k yd free public range ran by parks and recreation that was perfect. Shoulda got it while I had the place to shoot it and it woulda been grandfathered into the collection. Haha.

The recoil is very mild for the caliber. My 7-270WSM kicks harder, it has a thin recoil pad and is a very sharp recoil. The 375 uses slow powder and has and extra 10lbs with a thick and soft recoil pas; very good to handle. There's just a loud boom and flash as if the rifle explodes, but it's just the N570 acting as a camera flash ;)

Not many ranges for it either over here, I shoot it once or twice per year just to have fun.

Just started testing, not many rounds through it yet.

(pref. two guys to set it up, but the other guy is never there).