• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2001
AZ
Anybody watching this. Looks pretty good, maybe some similarities to the <span style="font-style: italic">Jesse Stone</span> series.

Re: Longmire

I watch it. Its ok. Sometimes I think it has a feel kind of like that show "Renegades" with Lorenzo Lamas. For a while there I thought it was gonna be another "Justified."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 02Silver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Worthy of the DVR. </div></div>
Agreed. My wife got me watching it a few weeks ago. The scenery is absolutely beautiful. The dynamic between Longmire & Lou Diamond Philips character (name?) is interesting too.

I started watching it when it first aired. It keeps me interested, but not exactly riveted to my seat. I like the setting and scenery.

One of the few shows I can watch with the spouse. She likes the West, Crime, and Wildlife..

Just a heads-up .
The last final season ( 10 episodes ) is now streaming now on Netflix.
finished it the other night and it all wraps up very neatly for an ending but appropriate .

Been watching for years. Have not started the last season yet. Not perfect, but really enjoyable. Love the actress that plays Katie Longmire, but also like seeing LD Phillips and Katee Sachoff too. Robert Taylor is an Aussie, and I think he does a great job.

Been watching it. Not bad but it is slow moving. Will have to watch the latest episodes.

Absolutely love western motif films
it is quite good and the acting is convincing...

I've enjoyed it. The book series is really good as well. Craig Johnson the author of the book series it's based off of makes a short appearance in the last season as the guy at the Funeral home when Walt is picking up Lucian Connally's ashes.

With all the crap on TV theses days, shows about homosexuals, transexuals, drag queens and legions of stupid & shitty reality shows, "Longmire" stands heads above stuff available to watch & is a welcome relief from the usual fare. How can you fault an "old values" 1911/lever action 30-30 packin' sherriff tracking down the bad guys in the backdrop of a small modern day Wyoming township. Sorry to see it finally end.