• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Look What Santa brought me!!

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Finally found one.!! I had to list a WTB ad in at least 7 differnt forums to locate one, but i finally did. Now im considering a Tikka MAster sporter to match it in .308. This is replacing my 40x, but thats ok for now.

I cant wait to shoot this one.

Re: Look What Santa brought me!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lineman711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice.
How's it shoot? </div></div>

I hear very well, but have yet to shoot it. I just got it. Im just so happy i wanted to show it off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I hear very well, but have yet to shoot it. I just got it. Im just so happy i wanted to show it off.</div></div>

Heh, I don't blame you. Nice looking rig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may have to put a threaded Lilja in this one. </div></div>

How can you say that without having fired it?

Sweet gun, congrats!

Probably $1200-1500 for the Finn Range. Maybe more since they arent easily found. Most of the ones I have heard that were stock sold in that range. Hopefully they didn't get him for too much more than that.

I guess I an one of the only people that does not like the look of the stock. Function wise it looks good, but style........ Anyways nice new toy. I was going to grab a Finn Varmint, but just grabbed another Quad instead. I didn't want to have to invest in more ridiculously priced mags for another gun. Nice grab for a gun that is pretty hard to find.

Now WTF happened to my Santa. I got nothing from that prick.
smile.gif

mine is coming with 2 10rnd mags which is perfect for me.

I paid 1700 for mine but it came with many extras including rings and a scope.

To be honest I would have gone 2 for it. I been looking for a while. I dont expect to be posting this under the WTS forum anytime soon.

With the land I have, 22lr is what I like to shoot the most until Hardrock comes back into season.

I have only seen/heard of 2 Ranges selling this year so $1700 is not bad at all with accessories. Good to hear you got 2 mags with it as that is $$$ right there. I am sure she will be a shooter, and I am converting to shooting way more .22 and way less centerfire. Damn ammo is coming down, but it is still up where blowing rounds down range makes me cringe. Also with the .22 you can shoot almost anywhere and if you can go to 200 yards that is plenty for it.

Nice,
can't wait to see the range report on this one.
If it shoots like it looks, it will be a one holer!

Re: Look What Santa brought me!! Delete my PM

Good score, that is a beauty, Great idea to match small bore a 308. My idea too, delete my PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Landcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what an upgrade! thanx for the heads up i'm keeping my 40x.

mike</div></div>

you should keep that oneholer.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HighCondor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks kinda heavy for a hunting rig!hehe </div></div>

definitely not a hunting rig, but if you thinl that looks heavy, you should have seen my 40x.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Landcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what an upgrade! thanx for the heads up i'm keeping my 40x.

mike </div></div>

The 40x are nice and i wish I could keep both, but I have been waiting for one of these to pop up. I may regret it one day, but I figure I can get another 40x one day. This Range was a pain in the arse to locate.

You will like how it shoots. Mine sports a Lilja and it does shoot well, though I havent gotten it to shoot inside of my PAI Sako Quad trainer yet. But I havent worked with it much as I got both of them last summer.

Yes, the stocks look ugly, but they are extremely comfortable to shoot.

John

They're nice rifles aren't they? I've goct few of those too.....

DSCN0166-1.jpg

The first one is in 6.5X47 Lapua with SS Benchmark 3-grove barrel.