• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Look what the UPS dude left on my front step! FLIR!!!

dakota_goon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2007
Arnegard ND
RS64-60mm

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    793.1 KB · Views: 20
Yea nice scope indeed.

I would love to hear from guys with either of these 60mm versions on the focusable objectives. How do they like it? Easy or hard to turn? How much turn for how much focus at what distance? Do you find yourself changing the focus much? Does it really sharpen up the image? When you focus it, I assume the lens cap thats resting on top is gonna turn with it and now be hanging on the side? When its mounted on your weapon, is it fumbly to be trying to hold your weapon with one hand while adjusting focus with the other...all while trying to keep looking through it? That kinda thing is what I wonder about on these scopes with manual focus objective.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Regards,

G.

Bastard. You need to post more pictures you bastard. We all need to live vicariously through you. Seriously envious of you brother. Go get you some!