Looking for 1000+ in Florida

Jallen015

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for all the info guys! I hung out at Volusia County Gun and Hunting Club this weekend for a PRS match. I will probably join up there.

ACW39

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2017
I shot that match this wkend. I’m glad that VCGHC opened up the range, but I personally enjoyed the matches on the other side when Dave McGrath ran them. The matches weren’t always exactly the PRS format which was part of the reason why they were fun because the contained elements that were very different. Not knocking VCGHC because they’re great and Tucker and Kendal put together a good match, just wished the weather would have held up better. Both matches that they’ve held on the new range have been great. Hope they put a few more on the calendar soon. I’m sure the range will only improve as time goes on as well.

Reactions: Jallen015

Jallen015

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
Yeah when the weather shifted is when I headed out. It was definitely a lot of fun to get out there and meet some people

OneMoreNoMore

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2018
Spotter won’t make a huge difference with that ‘berm’. Nice hits though!
Haha. Right. It’s tough to keep the berms cleaned off because the vegetation grows so fast down here. Had a huge brush fire no to long ago and you can’t even tell it now.