• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Looking for a 20MOA mount for AR10 for a 56mm NF

MOOSEKNUCKLE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2009
Ohio
Im looking for a one piece mount for a AR 10T that will work on 56 mm objective (3.5-15 NXS) NF scope. Anyone have a similar set up? Ive found a few online but Im just not sure if the 56 will clear.

Re: Looking for a 20MOA mount for AR10 for a 56mm NF

1.375" high NF Unimount would probably clear it (but would be close), and it has a 20moa cant. Do you have the OD of the objective?

Spuhr mount... just saying

Well, that's pretty close for the NF mount but it should work. Also take a look at the Aadmount if you really want to clear it and have a PRS stock for the additional height, or like Joe said the Spuhr for big pimpin'.

Try what i'm going with for my ar-10t and swfa ss 5-20x50 when it ships from swfa. I'm getting the badger ordnance 22moa canted riser base ans aadmount or your choice of rings. I went with the .95" rings coupled with the badger that advertises .43" above flattop upper rail and i'll have 1.38" which will clear the objective and butler creek caps with room to spare. With 56mm objective, you may wish to try the 1.07" rings. I'd call swfa and ask them.

Been looking at the Aadmount and it looks pretty stout (and its only around $200). There website says it will put center line of the scope at 1.625". With a 56mm objective and BC flip ups, how do you figure what the clearance will be. By the pics on the website, it looks like there is almost to much clearance.

With a straight rail and BC caps, the gap will be around a tenth of an inch, less if a sunshade and rail protectors are used. You'll be able to see daylight between the two, but not much.

I chose the badger riser with rings because my scope will be 50mm objective. If i had 56mm with butler creeks then i would have chosen the one piece admount. Holy hell that thing looks stout! Also in my case i am not worried about weight. YMMV.

Aadmount ordered. Thanks for the help. Cant wait to see how this thing shoots. Its and older 10T with the black Lothar Walther bbl. Got a PRS stock to get mounted and will get some sort of quad rail just for looks (and fuzzy dice, fingernail clippers, dvd player and mini rocket launcher).