• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Looking for a 34mm 30moa scope mount, does it exist?

hartzpad

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2011
Utah
I've been shooting my Q The Fix 6.5cr at 1 mile and 1900 yards recently. The only scope base available from Q is 0moa so I'm using a 15 moa mount for my 34mm scope. With only 59moa up on my scope, I've got to hold between 12-16 moa in the reticle which works and I can get hits 30%-50% of the time. I'd love to find a 34mm scope mount with 30moa cant to reduce my holdover. I cannot find much besides a Spuhr that is $400+. Am I missing something?

2488c683-ee73-4ace-b128-cd796232b27a-jpeg.7309045

Last edited:
Reactions: lancetkenyon

Could you go 30MOA Picatinny riser and separate 34mm rings? I know Badger Ordinance makes a 22MOA riser.

Badger also makes a 1 piece mount w. 20MOA cant.

American Defence makes a 34mm 30MOA 1 piece mount too.

Last edited:

That is about all I can find.

Could you go 30MOA Picatinny riser and separate 34mm rings? I know Badger Ordinance makes a 22MOA riser.

Badger also makes a 1 piece mount w. 20MOA cant.

Unfortunately the Q Fix rifle has a proprietary top rail/scope rail with 0moa as the only option. Cannot replace it.

If you wanted to just run rings, the Burris xtr signature rings offer bushings that you can get an extra 40 moa with. Just an option.

Select-A-Slope Aadmount will do the trick if you can find one.

That would be my ultimate choice, but it is not cheap.

The cheapest option is probably Burris' new Signature QD mount. You can use the inserts to dial in the slope. I have not tested one, but I plan to.

If you do not want a cantilevered mount you can take a 20MOA riser from Badger and then use Burris XTR Signature rings with inserts to dial in the additional slope you need. I am experimenting with that right now on my 243Win and it works quite nicely. That will run you in the $250 range,

Richard Near can probably make you an Alphamount in any slope you want, but it will probably run you around $400.

Era-tac adjustable incline mount is really nice, but around $500.

If you want to go really fancy, the Hyperion mount from Dutch Long Arms looks really promising, but it is around $1k, so I am not itching to test it.

ILya

Reactions: lancetkenyon