• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Looking for a self-guided Aoudad Hunt

loudandproud

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 19, 2014
    Carlisle, PA
    Hey guys,

A group of 4 of us are looking for a quick hunting in West Texas for Aoudad. Anyone got any leads on cheap self-guided hunts with a good success rate? We aren't hardcore trophy hunters, but looking to hunt something different and looking for a challenge. Info on private ranches that allow hunters to come in on a trespass fee is welcome as well.

Any help would be awesome.

-L&P

Loudandproud, I was about to type a post that would have been almost identical. I also have a group of 4 looking to do a self guided hunt in Texas. Good luck, I will be checking this post for updates!

Hey guys,

A group of 4 of us are looking for a quick hunting in West Texas for Aoudad. Anyone got any leads on cheap self-guided hunts with a good success rate? We aren't hardcore trophy hunters, but looking to hunt something different and looking for a challenge. Info on private ranches that allow hunters to come in on a trespass fee is welcome as well.

Any help would be awesome.

-L&P

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I offer self guided, semi guided and guided Aoudad hunts in west Texas.
    Lots of references and have had a few guys from here hunt with me too.
    My self guided hunts tend to book up about a year + in advance but let me know what
    your looking for and I will see what I can make happen.

Here is my website www.westtexashunt.com

Also my FB page to keep up with out latest specials or cancellations https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

New Mexico public land Aoudad/Barbary Sheep hunts are OTC on many public land units but may not fit your time frame , just for future reference !

Following.
    Interested in more options as well.

I've been applying for the special draw in Palo Duro Canyon for a couple of years now. You can self guide if you draw the tag. Caprock Canyon has a draw also...