• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for all the help I can find in building a 20 inch surpressed bolt urban rifle

VaRandy

Sergeant
Minuteman
I understand that at least one mfgr HS-precision makes a stock that is reduced all over. Would like to find others similarly reduced to avoid the ugly look of a cut off.Looking forward to seeing some finished rifles and getting some idea as to weight that I can make.

Hope there is a magazine or such for such specialized uses or a group shooting some that I could visit.

Tac-Ops Rifles specializes in short barrels
And makes his own suppressor, Lowlight made a video of it, it is the quietest can i have ever heard
His rifles also come with a .250 moa guarantee (all of his test targets ive seen are under .100 moa

Sam

I would get the Eberlestock, drop a rem 700 in it and go with a short 16-18" barrel. It would be beyond amazing and with the folding stock would fit in a small backpack. Light weight and super stealth. Cool thing is it's super rugged and at the distance you need 16-18" 308 is all you need. Good for 800-1000 yards.

look at a 16" Remington 700 AAC-SD in .308. put it in the folding stock or chassis of your choice. they come in a 20" version as well.

My dream rifle in this category would be a Nemesis Arms Vanquish...

Check out the 16-18" rifle thread. It should give you many ideas about what options are out there. I don't see too many differences between a great truck gun, woods gun, and an urban rifle. I'd want something short, light, handy, and accurate.

Check out the 16-18" rifle thread. It should give you many ideas about what options are out there. I don't see too many differences between a great truck gun, woods gun, and an urban rifle. I'd want something short, light, handy, and accurate.

+1
handy and eye candy.

I want a defiance deviant with a apo mod 1, huber 2 stage trigger, 20in 1:10 bbl, badger rings and a NF atacr but thats around 7k

Talk to Mark at Short Action, he can hook you up with what your looking for...

DTA Covert, nothing shorter or more concealable.

Desert_Tactical_Arms_DTA_Stealth_Recon_Scout_SRS_Covert_7.62mm_Bullpup_Sniper_Rifle_5.jpg