• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for AR FCG

Jager247

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
VA
Does anyone know any place that still has a standard fire control group for sell? I don't want the whole parts kit, just the FCG.

Thanks in advanced

Thanks ORD. I must of missed that one yesterday when I was on their site.

I did one more quick search again and found a ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger at bravo company. So for the same price as that DPMS one I figured I'd give it a try

I did one more quick search again and found a ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger at bravo company. So for the same price as that DPMS one I figured I'd give it a try

Good find! You can't go wrong with ALG (a.k.a. - Geissele). ;)

Good find! You can't go wrong with ALG (a.k.a. - Geissele). ;)

I've never heard of them until today. I did see where the Description said it was tuned by Geissele. So are these triggers going to be much better then a standard?

I've never heard of them until today. I did see where the Description said it was tuned by Geissele. So are these triggers going to be much better then a standard?

The ALG triggers are still every bit as strong, reliable, etc., as any quality, mil-spec trigger unit, but because of the improvements on them, they are silky smooth compared to a stock trigger, they break cleaner/crisper, but still have the typical weight of pull of a stock trigger (nominally, around 6.5lbs, but no less than 5.5lbs).