• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Looking for BCG? Try Lanco Tactical

Rock Head

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2012
Maryland
I was tipped that Lanco Tactical has Young BCG in stock (chrome and phosphate finish). I called and spoke to a guy named Nathan. He was very helpful and they indeed had Young BCG's in stock at a good price. I ended up buying a carrier and the remaining parts of my AR build over the phone.

Awesome service!

Re: Looking for BCG? Try Lanco Tactical

It is crazy right now how hard it is to get a freaking BCG! Glad you found a source and thanks for letting us know.

This is weird the sites I keep an eye on had bunches of them just a couple days ago. Are people going retarded again because of the election or what?

edit: on a side note does anyone know where I could get a couple spare parts kits for bolts? Gas rings, extractors, springs, firing pin etc? 'Field repair kit' I think is the marketing term for it.

Yeah, its the same as it was 4 years ago. I bought a pistol in November 2008 and it was like people were stocking up for the zombie apocalypse.

Ok, I was beginning to think I was crazy. Figures. I plan to do my first AR build and of coarse I time it during an election year. Had the same thing when I started reloading 4 years ago. This sux! Looks like I am just going to buy a whole cheap AR and go from there.