• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Looking for feedback on Ridgeline NH Precision 3.0

Andy T

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Northeast
I am thinking of taking their 3 day class. Has anybody taken classes there? The syllabus lists 750 rounds / 3days. Does it seem a bit on the high side for precision rifle?

I am thinking of taking their 3 day class. Has anybody taken classes there? The syllabus lists 750 rounds / 3days. Does it seem a bit on the high side for precision rifle?

Not a good start, for them not to even be able to list a more accurate & realistic round count.

Do not hesitate attending any training with Ridgeline, they are GTG. Yes they have a high round count, because they run a fast paced curriculum. Many instruct shooting a precision rifle, Ridgeline excels at instructing capabilities of running a precision rifle.

Reactions: patriotnation
I took the 1.5 class in April and am glad I spent the money, ammo and time. I can’t say enough good things about those guys they really do a great job. It is fast paced and they were long days. The round count will vary some if you make your shots with less misses. I wish I had known it would be 2 days of all prone, would have brought knee pads. The drills were intense at times or I’m just worn out and old.
You will not regret taking a class with them. I highly recommend them. I can’t wait to go back for 2.0 and learn more to help me to dive in to the PRS competitions.

I took the 2.0 course and the round count was correct, actually it was low, 450 stated for 2 days and myself and another both shot over 500. A lot of the rounds go in fast paced drills, delivering shots on demand or on a timer including follow up for misses. Generally they follow a method of teaching, practicing slow and then ramping up the speed in drills.
Course was worth it.

I need to book my 1.5 class (looking like October) but I have not found a shred of negative feedback on Ridgeline.