• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Hide group think

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Needing a lawyer for civil matter (no, not divorce) with core Conservative (non-woke ,non-liberal values).How is this type of person found?

Last edited:
    Needing a lawyer for civil matter (no, not divorce) with core Conservative (nown-woke ,non-liberal values).How is this type of person found?
    All joking aside you sound like Biden building his staff

Would you rather have a “conservative” and lose or a BLM and win?

The law is the law especially in civil, get the best lawyer you can so you win..that’s the idea right

Shopping a lawyer on values is like “values investing”. Just invest to get rich. Donate to support your causes. Likewise a lawyer.

Also, don’t you all call them Barristers over there anyway?

CALL ME!

1708364425298.png

Years ago I was on a forum and a guy's sig line had the following:

"In choosing your advisor so have you chosen your advice".

Didn't think much of it then because I was young, and hadn't had much need for 'advice', but always remembered it for some reason. Now that I've lived a lot more of life and had the need for lots of advice, I think it is one of the smartest things I have ever read.

Reactions: D_TROS
    I was going to keep quiet but @UKDslayer is not all that far from me. Whether he is a brit or not, we have PM'd about a place local to us.

Reactions: lash
    Shopping a lawyer on values is like “values investing”. Just invest to get rich. Donate to support your causes. Likewise a lawyer.

i dont know, you ever needed a lawyer really bad? Lawfare is real stuff. your lively hood will depend on it and possibly your life (not in civil but you know).

id rather be in the trenches with a dude/lady lawyer who shared the same core values i did so i know they are mad at injustice when they see it and want to do the right thing as badly as i do.

now, if you just need some scumbag ambulance chaser for some frivolous stuff? well go get you an unscrupulous bastard and be glad he's your unscrupulous bastard.

How the hell else can I deal with the fuckery in this place?

No seriously. Open to suggestions.

Cheers,

Sirhr
    I’ll have you know fine sirhr, that here at the Hide we serve only the finest fuckery to be had this side of the Macy Dixie line. It is our mission to provide only the most exceptional fuckery to our clients and patrons.

id rather be in the trenches with a dude/lady lawyer who shared the same core values i did so i know they are mad at injustice when they see it
    Before you get too caught up in this, first things first... a good lawyer should be fairly neutral and not have emotional reactions to any aspect of the actual law. If that doesn't make sense, slow down a bit, and think about it...The lawyer needs to be effective...ie at advocating for you...before anyone in the legal system will care about your values...or the lawyers values...etc.

Before you get too caught up in this, first things first... a good lawyer should be fairly neutral and not have emotional reactions to any aspect of the actual law. If that doesn't make sense, slow down a bit, and think about it...The lawyer needs to be effective...ie at advocating for you...before anyone in the legal system will care about your values...or the lawyers values...etc.

Yeah I'm aware of how it works.

Someone you have confidence in goes a long way, if you have confidence in them you've likely vetted out their professional credits and legal prowess.

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Geez, on SH and folks don’t know UKD is Unknown Distance?

What the fuck…
    Holy shit! I thought all those avatar letters stood for United Kingdom Dick Slayer.

Seriously. I thought it was UK. Something in a previous post had me thinking he was British. I was trying not to pass judgement on the D slayer part. Live and let live and all.

My thought is what you want is an advocate....not a soul brother. I don't care what their politics are as long as they vigorously and intelligently advocate for my position.

Holy shit! I thought all those avatar letters stood for United Kingdom Dick Slayer.

Seriously. I thought it was UK. Something in a previous post had me thinking he was British. I was trying not to pass judgement on the D slayer part. Live and let live and all.
    It was entertaining for a moment, though. Thanks for bringing a giggle.

And is very good at not revealing that. Only the older members would know from posts way back when we still revealed things like that to one another. How things have changed…
    You just gave away even more secrets

Needing a lawyer for civil matter (no, not divorce) with core Conservative (non-woke ,non-liberal values).How is this type of person found?
    You need to be more specific about what you need a lawyer for. Just saying a civil attorney is like saying you need a doctor. Lawyers typically specialize just like doctors.
    What kind of problem do you have?
    Is someone suing you, and for what?
    Are you suing someone, and for what?
    Were you injured, on the job, car accident, assault, slip and fall?
    Did you injure someone, one the job, car accident, shooting, fight, willful negligence, assigned risk?
    Did you get red flagged and get your guns taken away?
    Do you want to sue a car dealer under the lemon law?
    Did you burn your crotch with McDonald's coffee?
    Did a doctor misdiagnose something or prescribe the wrong medication?