• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Looking for KRG Bravo

vegashelipilot

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
FOUND

Seeking a KRG Bravo with Remington 700 SA inlet. Prefer in black. Send me what ya got.

Last edited:
What are you talkin about? There is an entire category for wanting to buy posts.
LowLight made a post about it to cut down on people getting scammed and fake accounts. If you watch the classifieds I’ve seen about three posted in the last week

You all need to immediately stop posting WTB Posts regardless of where you post them

WTB are absolutely nothing but Spammer Bait, and you need to stop asking to rip you off

I am dead serious they are using gmail now, I just nuked a dozen gmail accounts, I have a feeling there are dozen working right now but hey are blocking the IP with the Hide my IP stuff so it prevents me from seeing the connections to other accounts

Please, of all things Holy do not post willing to buy, and abso - fucking- lutely report anything with a low message count trying to offer you something. If you get a PM with any kind of offer, my friend, me, him, the other guy, report that account

We have to stop feeding the scammers, and you guys are the only way