• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Looking for people to shoot with in San Diego

Scar527

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2009
Socal
Looking for some people to shoot high power with in San Diego. I am Just getting in to High Power, and i am considering joining South Bay Rod and Gun Club as i have heard some great things about it.

Well if you live in the remote vicinity, give me a holler!

Spenser

Re: Looking for people to shoot with in San Diego

I am in San Diego. I have been out of the shooting sports for a couple of years and I am ready to get back into it. Send me a PM

i'm in SD if you guys want to get together let me know. randy i've got some good friends who are current force guys.

I am in SD and Have been shooting all my life. I just finished my first AR type build, and am moderatly familiar with a few places to shoot. I've shot out at South Bay, It's definatly out there a ways. It has solid benches and a good setup. They are very strict about their rules. I know of a few other places to shoot, but that is the only marked distance range I have found for high power.
Does anyone know of anywhere else?