• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Looking for Precision Class In Tennessee

garrett4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2004
oak ridge tn
Or surrounding nearby states. Want a class that teaches basic long distance shooting. Anyone know any classes on how to reload ? Thank you.

Or surrounding nearby states. Want a class that teaches basic long distance shooting. Anyone know any classes on how to reload ? Thank you.
Well there’s K&M in Tennessee. If you drive to NC, I believe frontline defense does some reloading classes.

Strategic Edge in Chapel Hill, TN., offers great Precision Rifle and Precision Reloading classes, open to non-members.

Regarding reloading, reading manuals and re reading is a start. Reloading page here has a sticky or two with the process. Read it all and find a mentor. Read it all first.

Reactions: brettb614
Depending which side of the state your on the modern day sniper guys do pigg river in the fall. Also Andy Slade does private teaching out there I believe. Both amazing choices!

K&M Precision near Finger TN. I am member there - was there practicing this week. I took two classes from them when I started long range rifle.

Reloading: read the first part of this book, you will learn most of what you need to enjoy reloading for years to come. Read it before you buy any reloading kit. If you have a bullet manufacturer you prefer by their book instead. They pretty much say the same thing

K&M. Have taken 2 classes there this year. You won’t find a better facility or staff.

In the past ORSA in Oak Ridge has had medium range prone, long range, palma, XTC, F-Class, vintage military, CMP clinics, etc.

I highly recommend Strategic Edge but's about 3 hours from you, and K&M is about 5 hours.